White Card Killer

Coach

Banned
Reaction score
White Card Problem

Will the spiderbox be affected by the white card problem?

Last edited:
what is the white card killer, i heard mention of someone bum raping a white card in another thread, is this linked? is it the same person?

pray do tell ;)

all jokes aside, i dont follow bud.

There are reports all over the web and this forum of white cards being killed by sly if being used in DM's for cs with ccam and now according to Digidude Newcs as well.
Cards die if they receive the latest emm and are not in a original box.
They still shows as valid entitlement up until July but nothing clears, you put the card back in orig box and you get the message on screen "This viewing card is not Authorised''

If its affecting ccam and newcs how does the spiderbox hold up, with newcamd and homeplus?

If sky are doing something sneaky by inserting some extra functionality into their own boxes then its unlikely that any other cam will be able to cope.

For any particular setup, the only way to find out is to suck it and see !

yes, you can block EMM in cccam

but just to clear up the confusion in the title, it DOES NOT kill the card, it de-authorises it. i quick call to sly and youre up and running again

so how can we stop this then? enable all blockers in ccam conf?

i`m already of the thinking that the card will have a little holiday in an original box every 28 days anyway, so will this stop it?

cheers

yes, you can block EMM in cccam

but just to clear up the confusion in the title, it DOES NOT kill the card, it de-authorises it. i quick call to sly and youre up and running again

Sorry Digi... I've edited the Title and Text to be less dramatic

But people are saying the quick call to sky to get the fix means they send out new cards.
Also how do we block with the Spider? Its not open source like the others and I cant find a conf to edit.

Last edited:
sky just reactivate via phone line + orig box....

I do not know who is who are those people been killed the card or are they real or fake...but

"THIS IS THE FALCE ALARM" for sure. untill in this time i am writing.

I do not know who is who are those people been killed the card or are they real or fake...but

"THIS IS THE FALCE ALARM" for sure. untill in this time i am writing.

It's NO false alarm Bobi its all over the internet... as you said to me once
"see google...haw"
20100517210631.png

Its mainly cccam, but my original post is how will it affect the spiderbox?
I would have asked on your forum but one of your mates who's also here keeps deleting my posts because i'm a member here.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if this problem went away on the other Linux boxes like the DM's?

It's NO false alarm Bobi its all over the internet... as you said to me once
"see google...haw"
20100517210631.png

Its mainly cccam, but my original post is how will it affect the spiderbox?
I would have asked on your forum but one of your mates who's also here keeps deleting my posts because i'm a member here.
from people Like YOu or Danzer or maybe Coach77 with all user names you use to do trubles.

I have my own life
yes i know you have you oen life t to fake news and play Dirty game...

Camon do not get people for stupid ...If any mod unban you that mean He or She asociate with this shits..Shame.

Do not put me in that possition to put in publik all your user names and IP and anythink else...stop bulling and stay away from the fake news and conflicts..

Last edited:
this thread is NOT about the spiderbox it is abbout a known problem with the card NOT your box.
And as you just listed my Al sat userid I guess I'm banned from there now.
Do a search for coach or coach77 you'll find me on lots of forums, irc, FB, Bebo as an admin, mod or just a normal user

this thread is NOT about the spiderbox it is abbout a known problem with the card NOT your box.
And as you just listed my Al sat userid I guess I'm banned from there now.
Do a search for coach or coach77 you'll find me on lots of forums, irc, FB, Bebo as an admin, mod or just a normal user

Just ignore him Coach, him and his box are not worth it, the TM800 is out now or you can get an M Vision which the spiderbox seems to be a clone of

I'm confused how you would know what user ip's were on THIS site ?

I am confuse too M8. Haw you do not know same members has 3 diferent user names and trying bulling around!?

Back