Which Version do i choose?

5amp

DW Member +
Reaction score
Hi which version do I choose to update my Kodi 4-4-2 Android box on Jarvis 16.1 do I download 1 EBMC.4.4.apk or FireMCapp-armeabi-v 7 a- spmc16.APK I think its time to update the box I have Exodus and UK Turks, Video Devil and Fantastic cc working. Thanks in advance

I use ebmc 4.4 apk works fine, but their are plenty out there now.

Also Elysium repo here

Attachments

• repository.elysium.zip
    748.2 KB · Views: 3
I installed the spmc 16.7 from a usb stick using app installer and it worked fine .
The Elysium repo should be installed using kodi only.

I installed the spmc 16.7 from a usb stick using app installer and it worked fine .
The Elysium repo should be installed using kodi only.
Hi I have downloaded SPMC 16.7 FORK ZIP and EBMC 17.1 4.4 Apk file from the website I done the repo that's ok but last night all I got was Parsing error

check koditips for parsing error may help you

@5amp You will have to unzip the spmc 16.7 zip and install the apk file inside it or download the spmc 16.7 apk file.
The 17.1 kodi fork will only install on android 5.0 or higher...

@5amp You will have to unzip the spmc 16.7 zip and install the apk file inside it or download the spmc 16.7 apk file.
The 17.1 kodi fork will only install on android 5.0 or higher...
Hi I got 17.1 kodi fork from EBMC Web site there saying it work on Android 4.4.2 boxes.

Hi I got 17.1 kodi fork from EBMC Web site there saying it work on Android 4.4.2 boxes.
Parsing error is usually when the version of android is not compatibly with the version of kodi you are trying to install..
I can not test ebmc for you as I do not have an android device runing 4.4.2.
Didn't realize that 17.1 fork worked on 4.4.2

Last edited:
Parsing error is usually when the version of android is not compatibly with the version of kodi you are trying to install..
I can not test ebmc for you as I do not have an android device runing 4.4.2.
Didn't realize that 17.1 fork worked on 4.4.2
Would not install still saying Parsing error also the 2 x Apks don't show up in the Apps Installer.

You could try install aptoide TV on your device then you could install spmc . Aptoide TV can be installed from your device browser. I am baffled why the APKs are not showing in app installer. Is app installer seeing your memory stick or are downloading the APKs directly to your device. @5amp

Would not install still saying Parsing error also the 2 x Apks don't show up in the Apps Installer.
Gone on Fire TV Guru 2 box down New Fire MC (SPMC) forks Fire MC 16.7 (spmc) with wizard spmc 16.7 zip and Apk downloaded both.

Try install aptoide tv and install spmc from that. Aptoide tv is like a googleplay store but with access to many more third party or you can install spmc directly from the googleplay store.. @5amp

@5amp I have just tried the same as you and apk does not show up in app installer but when I look in file manager hd I can install in from there. For some reason app installer is not finding it even though it is downloaded to my device so just get file manager hd from the googleplay store and install it using that or install spmc directly from google play store. That will be the easiest option..

@5amp I have just tried the same as you and apk does not show up in app installer but when I look in file manager hd I can install in from there. For some reason app installer is not finding it even though it is downloaded to my device so just get file manager hd from the googleplay store and install it using that or install spmc directly from google play store. That will be the easiest option..
I will try download SPMC from Aptoide tv later Thanks for your replies

You could try install aptoide TV on your device then you could install spmc . Aptoide TV can be installed from your device browser. I am baffled why the APKs are not showing in app installer. Is app installer seeing your memory stick or are downloading the APKs directly to your device. @5amp
I have aptoide tv on my box so I will try download spmc later thanks again.

I have aptoide tv on my box so I will try download spmc later thanks again.
Tried both still getting Parser Error downloaded File Manager there all in there but still getting error must be the box. I still have kodi installed and in security uknown sources the box is ticked that's correct.

Yeh it maybe your device..Unknown sources ticked is correct.

Back