Which three clubs will go down?

Sheffield United
Burnley
Brighton
for me

Newcastle
Norwich
Sheffield Utd

I don’t think Chelsea will make top 6 either but I’m hopeless with predictions lol

surprised so many are saying Burnley:confused::confused:

I think its from Brighton, Newcastle, Sheffield United, villa and crystal palace.

here are my reason.
Palace rely too much on Zaha and didnt get anyone of note other than McCarthy. Zaha could easily be affected by not getting his move.
Brighton have a team that plays long ball tactic and bring in a manager who is known for his teams playing ball so i doubt they will be able to adapt.
Newcastle lost there 2 top scorers and as much as i hate Rafa, they also lost a good manager.
Sheffield from the players they bought look to be happy if they dont come last.
Too many chnages at villa for them all to gel.

My bottom 3 would be:
Brighton
Newcastle
Sheffield United

I personally would love to see Brighton go down after what they did to Chris Hughton.

Last edited:
Two of Aston Villa, Watford and Bournemouth will be relegated
Bournemouth and Aston Villa for me

Ben White is under contract to Brighton not Bournemouth.

Had me hopeful for a minute. We could definitely do with Ben White for the premiership. 👍

Had me hopeful for a minute. We could definitely do with Ben White for the premiership. 👍

Brighton rumored to want him in their squad next season but i reckon 25-30 million gets him, he's been superb under Bielsa this season and i reckon he will play for England.

Currently on holiday with his best mate and Leeds player Phillips so i hope that bodes well for him signing with us.

Back