which telescope to buy??

premprop51

DW F1 champion 2011
VIP Member
Reaction score
was away fishing the other week and as i was lying back having a beer watching the stars i seen a shooting star..(first for me) anyway im now thinking of buying a telescope of some sort don't quite know where a should be looking or what im gonna see but!!!! does anyone have any ideas where i should start make/model etc etc,i know theres lots to choose from and prices vary but im looking at only spending about £500-700???

cheers.

was away fishing the other week and as i was lying back having a WANK watching the stars i seen a shooting SPURT..(first for me) anyway im now thinking of buying a telescope.

sorry mate for some reason thats the way i read the post i lol'd at myself (sad) and had to share what i thought i read,

anyway back on topic and sorry for the hijack.

lol...if ma m8 wasna sitting beside me i would have had the HURTER in the hand.

cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whatever you buy m8 don't get anything too bulky to start with, I used to have a 10inch Meade all singing all dancing number, it was a bitch to setup and carry anywhere decent for night time viewing, trust me

thanks m8, im just really looking for something to use in house/backgarden,most of the ones i'v been looking at are a bit bulky tho.

cheers.

Back