Which summer signing will set the premiership on fire the coming season

aftermath

Inactive User
Reaction score
Which footbaler do you think will be the premierships best buy this summer ?

I have been very impressed with Man Utds Nani, so i have to choose him to be the best summer signing.

Others to watch

Roque Cruz
Fernando Torres
Owen Hargreaves

Last edited:
benni mcarthy the one of the best summer signings?
he signed for blackburn last year!

I've heard good things about Nani. Malouda could cause some problems. I'd look out for Van Persie this season too.

Portsmouth look very strong, but they've got a tough start to the season. Spurs have been making steady progress too, but I think Berbatov will be their star again this season.

As a Liverpool fan I think one of the low-key signings could surprise, e.g. Voronin or Benayoun.

i've saying i think Voronin will be a hit for some reason but i think nani & van persie will be as well ohh and dont forget the drog

That new Right Back that Arsenal bought Sagna something or other, thing he will prove himself to be class

Think there could be a couple of good summer signings in the premiership Claudio Pizarro for Chelsea,Nani for Man U and i think Garry O'Connor for Birmingham could well be a steal at £2.7 Million. Just my opinion ..

from what i have seen and i am so biased if the man eduardo can get a work permit he will set fire to the prem fooking he is class and can pass and shoot

i could be wrong and be another crap signing for the gooners as i thought hleb was going to be the next big thing but have been disapointed but watching him take a central role i think he has been played out of position on the wing and he is a play maker like bergkamp (not in the same league of course) who enjoys playing behind the strikers ????

ronaldo is still the man to beat he is class, im not sure about nani but does look good, if man u can get hold of tevez i would put my house on him being a super star for utd.... ronaldo linking up with tevez would be somthing else.

cant wait for the new season

Back