Which Proggr?

daddymac

Member ++
Reaction score
Just a thank you to everyone who has helped me to get this far with my motorised Sat set-up..
Moving up a gear now!!- Patching and using the Technosender no worries thanks to great advice picked up in this forum- tutorial are crystal clear!!

I am lookin to buy a proggr and everyone seems to mention the infinit* usb
but which one?
I can find these 2
they look different? which is best? for future proof?
[DLMURL="http://www.pulsat.com/satellite/site/details.php?product_id=198"]PULSAT - INFINITY USB PROGRAMMER[/DLMURL]
DVB-Shop24 - The satellite tv shop for UK and Ireland - INFINITY USB UNLIMITED-SMARTCARD PROGRAMMER

Or does anyone else have the best one??

Hope its okay to post links??:banana:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a thank you to everyone who has helped me to get this far with my motorised Sat set-up..
Moving up a gear now!!- Patching and using the Technosender no worries thanks to great advice picked up in this forum- tutorial are crystal clear!!

I am lookin to buy a proggr and everyone seems to mention the infinit* usb
but which one?
I can find these 2
they look different? which is best? for future proof?
[DLMURL="http://www.pulsat.com/satellite/site/details.php?product_id=198"]PULSAT - INFINITY USB PROGRAMMER[/DLMURL]
DVB-Shop24 - The satellite tv shop for UK and Ireland - INFINITY USB UNLIMITED-SMARTCARD PROGRAMMER

Or does anyone else have the best one??

Hope its okay to post links??:banana:

i use this one
h**p://www.dvb-shop24.net/product_info.php/info/p94_INFINITY-PHOENIX-USB-CARD-PROGRAMMER.html

its never let me down however if you buy a cas 2 or cas 3 programmer you can program all cards and also cams,anyone please correct me if i am wrong

Last edited by a moderator:
proggr

Cheers for the quick reply Bro.

My obvious choice will be for a K3 card - will the proggr you recommended flash the K3?:Clap:

Cheers for the quick reply Bro.

My obvious choice will be for a K3 card - will the proggr you recommended flash the K3?:Clap:

i believe you can but i have not got one,,,,,

i found this on another forum

Programming K3 with Infinity
Connect the programmer to a COM port as you are using third-party software
Then
1- run the the infinity software
2- put it on phoenix mode 3.68MHz
3- run the k3 loader
4- select the port com used for the Infinity
5- click on connect (you will see an atr, if you smartcard has been previously programmed)
6- click on reset file (your ATR is now EEEFEFEE, no worries it's normal)
7- click on download application
8- select the file you want to upload (extension k3f) and validate.
wait a little...(3 - 5 minutes)
9- click on disconnect

with my programmer i have infinity software and it is capable phoenix mode 3.68MHz so i would say yes

Tuts

Cheers- I found a video tutorial on another forum also- but your reply helps also:Clap: :Clap: :Clap:

DMac

Back