Which openvix cam do I need to unlock all the sly uk channels please?

brasco03

Inactive User
Reaction score
How do I get the cam file onto my vu+ solo 2 and do I have to input a certain command line to unlock all channels if I manage to get the open vix cam I need?
Also can this work even with a Free to air sly card once I do it all correctly?
Lastly is there an openvix image on here that has all the cams installed and ready to get all the sly channels working bothers?

I am only a newbie by the way

Thanks

brasco03

FTP cccam to /tmp
Then blue button -> Vix -> Install local extension.

you will not get a cam on its own to open any uk channels
cccam will read a ftafrom sky card or sub card as long as entitlements are up to date also oscam will do the same .
mgcamd is a great client to recieve over internet or keys for certain non uk packages but will not read any card can be used with oscam or newcs to read card then share to mgcamd
if you were thinking that any of the cams would open uktv package on there own you are mistaken you will need a subscription of some kind to view without going into details
you can always pm to discuss what can not be discussed in open forum

you will not get a cam on its own to open any uk channels
cccam will read a ftafrom sky card or sub card as long as entitlements are up to date also oscam will do the same .
mgcamd is a great client to recieve over internet or keys for certain non uk packages but will not read any card can be used with oscam or newcs to read card then share to mgcamd
if you were thinking that any of the cams would open uktv package on there own you are mistaken you will need a subscription of some kind to view without going into details
you can always pm to discuss what can not be discussed in open forum
Ok thanks very much brothers

Back