Which New Twin Tuner Box?

alonso

Inactive User
Reaction score
I need to get a new a twin tuner box but slightly confused about what to get that is the safest/not going to be bricked easily..

Not sure on the differences, but theres the solo 2, solo 2se, Ive seen solo mini! This box will just be used by the missus and not for messing about with..

Any advice would be great

How about the vu duo? Any of those boxes would be great. Once set up any of those boxes won't need messed about with. Its a matter of flashing preferred firmware (I recommend vix for ease of use). Install rats auto updater so if channels change transponders then you don't need to update it yourself :)

I need to get a new a twin tuner box but slightly confused about what to get that is the safest/not going to be bricked easily..

Not sure on the differences, but theres the solo 2, solo 2se, Ive seen solo mini! This box will just be used by the missus and not for messing about with..

Any advice would be great

Are you saying you only want a clone twin tuner or any.?
For me it would be VU+solo2.

Thanks for the replies, I currently have a clone duo so am happy with a clone so looking for something in that price range, nothing too expensive! Have been thinking about the solo2 for a while but wasnt sure with bricking that was happening. Is there a drifference in the 2 makes? lorinson/sunray?

Decided to go for a solo2 clone, if anyone has a decent seller from china could you drop me a pm? I'm aware of all the risks having bought from china before :)

Back