Which Dreambox is best?

zeevirgo

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi I want to buy new dreambox which one is best performance wide....I want to record program as well ....can I remotely record it like sky app....thanks

Hi I want to buy new dreambox which one is best performance wide....I want to record program as well ....can I remotely record it like sky app....thanks

Don't know about best Dreamer, that's a matter of opinion.

Try DM 800HDse with iPhone app dreambox live

Edit
Sorry my bad this iPhone app only works within home network

Last edited:
Depends how much you want to spend for twin tuner you can get a Dreambox 7020HD and swap one of the included tuners for a Sat tuner... But's it's mega cash..over 400 quid plus cost of another sat tuner.. As standard you get one sat tuner and one DVB C/T Hybrid tuner.
If your happy with single tuner you can get a Dreambox 800SE / Sunray 800SE clone for around 140 delivered maybe less direct from a China supplier.
You can remotely setup recordings using the Dreamdroid application on android smartphones and tablets providing you have set up dynamic DNS and port forwarding.
There is also the non-dreambox Linux E2 alternatives that have the same functionality like the VU Solo, Uno, Duo etc.. Solo and Uno being single tuner, Duo having twin tuner. You can also consider the Gigablue, TM linux recievers but these are newer and less well supported and known about the Dreambox or VU recievers.

Back