which config for the 250

gentlex

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guy which config file gives you 10mb on the 250? is it
cmreg-ntlhm250-high.cm or cmreg-ntlhm250-bund03.cm.
coz i cant get it to work dont know if my config file is
wrong or my mac is 2 far away @ lease i'll be able to eliminate 1
thx in advance

bund03 gives 10meg.

can u also tell us what frequency ur modem is running at.

thank guys for your reply im doing it on ex c&w the first time i put a mac on it and run it the config file was cmreg-ntlhm250-light.cm so i force a 10mb
cmreg-ntlhm120-bund03.cm. and now i cant get it to work tried another mac today still the same and i know the mac is a works but its about 5 to 7 miles away is cmreg-ntlhm120-bund03.cm so idont know if its my config or mac what the config file do you guys have on your 250

thank guys for your reply im doing it on ex c&w the first time i put a mac on it and run it the config file was cmreg-ntlhm250-light.cm so i force a 10mb
cmreg-ntlhm120-bund03.cm. and now i cant get it to work tried another mac today still the same and i know the mac is a works but its about 5 to 7 miles away is cmreg-ntlhm120-bund03.cm so idont know if its my config or mac what the config file do you guys have on your 250
If the first mac worked and showed to be a cmreg-ntlhm250-light.cm config, then go back to using that mac but force the cmreg-ntlhm250-bund03.cm file instead. I'm still new to modems but could be that there is a problem with installing a 250 flash and using a 120 config file.

Chookey

Back