Which box?

ianmcv

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all,
thinking of moving from a dm500c to a evox box. I was wondering what anyone would recommend for the evox box. Thinking about the PVR model.

Ian

Hi all,
thinking of moving from a dm500c to a evox box. I was wondering what anyone would recommend for the evox box. Thinking about the PVR model.

Ian
ive got a max v and it's never let me down yet.had it over 2 yrs now.the reflashing is simple and usually one of the first on the toolbar when all goes tits up.my brothers got the ex5100 and he records using that model,however you can only record what your watching as it's only a single tuner

Cheers.
Do the Evox boxes suffer from similar signal strength probs as the dm500c boxes. On the dm500c if the signal is too weak or too strong it can cause problems.

Ian

theres a signal booster on the software,but personally i turned it off.my signal is always about 80%.there,s also firmware with an 8% fix so that might be for if your signals too strong, but not to sure:proud:

Hi...

I changed from Dbox2 to Eurovox... not that happy with it, would advise you borrow one or have a play around with one prior to commiting to buying one...

Back