Which box to choose

my vusolo2 is the the dogs but vuduo2 is out now and that's very nice

which is the best recordable box out there.

As said below it depends on your budget and if you want a dual tuner or single tuner and if you want a decent epg or not

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Look the vu duo clone for about 160 delivered and I ur worried about it overheating buy a psu as well. There's another box called nbox 5800sx but have no experience but people on here give it rave reviews fr 120 with hdd

Vu+ Solo2 on its way to replace me F5. :)
All i have heard is Vu is quality!

Awesome replacement, you know how to set it up? OP look into nbox great dual tuner for 120 with it you can get 7 day epg as wel

i have read into it a bit before committing to buy.
much more complicated and vast that the F5.
going to use this forum for guides etc.

looking forward to it!

Yea but not too complicated to be honest. I recommend latest vix image, and it has autobouquets on it so easy set up. Ul need a hard drive to record and use 2nd tuner. I have a duo clone anx looooove it. On demand plugin is great too. While you wait on your box coming download vucc to send and copy from the box

not sure about the sky box F5 but most probably with USB drive, I know Skybox F3 recording is via USB drive

i have read into it a bit before committing to buy.
much more complicated and vast that the F5.
going to use this forum for guides etc.

looking forward to it!

That's the route I took and Ive not looked back. Scratching my head for a while (and still loads to learn!) but the solo2 is a fantastic machine if you go for it!

I have the 7day epg, on-demand, series and film streaming from 1channel and of course the satellite channels. Gives us great choice :thumbup:

Back