which box is best

derrydee123

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi im looking into getting a new box. which one is best and where to buy. thanks

Last edited:
I havent used one of these boxes, but I think personally the dreamboxes are easier to work with.

Purely because its an OS I recognise though.

are the dreamboxes sat or cable. they seem a bit pricey for me at this moment. i have dbox2 but its a bit bulky and was looking for a smaller box. thanks

Either, you can swap the tuner for either sat, cable or freeview (DVB-T).

And they are tiny as well, about the same size as a hardback book.

do you mean the eurovox is the size of a hardback book. is there a particular version of eurovox box i should look for. thank you to all

Last edited:
i got a dreambox 500c and a sagem dbox2 and they both pretty easy to work with. the dream box cost 80 quid thats including postage and the dbox cost about 100. the dream box is tiny and looks the part but the dbox has a slightly better picture and my dream box never chirps or freezes using the dw image. got dbox on flee bay and dream box from www.dvbseller.com so up to you matey

do the boxes come with an image on them or would i have to set it up myself. thanks

The one I got came with an image, but it is very simple to change it to suit you.

Its almost as simple as connecting it up to the LAN, very, very fast too.

thanks mate that be great. as soon as i get some money i'll give you a shout. dont think i got your pm mate. thanks

I would say the Eurovox is better, i have had various EV boxes and all have been easy to set up and reliable, i have tried Dbox and found that they are a little problematic regarding signal strength.

You have to get the signal strength just right.

Dave

Forgive the daft question but which Eurovox is the one to have.:Dunce:

Back