whey protein preventing belly fat loss

Doing you abs is probably one of the hardest things to do (i've found). I did a 6 weeks to a six pack routine last year and it actually works.
70% is just diet, cut the carbs and plow in the fruit, veg (for water content) and protein. Maximusly promax extreme was the one i used.

If i can dig out the programme il post it up here :)

thanks, how long does the sprint last and what is the rest period. Are you doing this on the treadmill or track or something?

Yeah we do our sprints on the track at the council athletics ground - it's perfect because we're all in lanes and the distances are perfectly marked out. If you ain't got access to an athletics track then a football pitch is just as good.

At the moment we're doing the "Andy Murray 100m sprint routine" that I've written about in a few other posts (check the Exercise Routines sticky and you'll see it).

Experiment and set your own rest/work intervals - remember you can apply the interval training principles to anything you're doing though, not just running sprints.

Interval skipping rope training, interval push-ups, interval ab crunches, interval swimming, interval bike work, etc... you get the idea?!? lol

Yeah we do our sprints on the track at the council athletics ground - it's perfect because we're all in lanes and the distances are perfectly marked out. If you ain't got access to an athletics track then a football pitch is just as good.

At the moment we're doing the "Andy Murray 100m sprint routine" that I've written about in a few other posts (check the Exercise Routines sticky and you'll see it).

Experiment and set your own rest/work intervals - remember you can apply the interval training principles to anything you're doing though, not just running sprints.

Interval skipping rope training, interval push-ups, interval ab crunches, interval swimming, interval bike work, etc... you get the idea?!? lol

thanks, you've been very helpful. Applying interval training principal to other exercises sounds good which I've not really thought about but it makes perfect sense. I think one of the things these days is that so much science and technology is applied to training that we've forgotten the basics of exercise. I recall now that back in the seventies and eighties this is how, many people trained and it was a very effective way to get fit.

Doing you abs is probably one of the hardest things to do (i've found). I did a 6 weeks to a six pack routine last year and it actually works.
70% is just diet, cut the carbs and plow in the fruit, veg (for water content) and protein. Maximusly promax extreme was the one i used.

If i can dig out the programme il post it up here :)

Thanks, it would be great to see your programme and see if I can adopt it into my training schedule. I don't fancy the idea of taking supplements, as I'm not really convinced by them. I've even stopped taking whey protein, to see if it makes a difference. I think natural is best policy for long term maintenance of health and fitness.

Back