Where's the footie?

Mr Nick

Inactive User
Reaction score
Now the new season has started, can people post where they have found footie and what cards they are using.

I went through about 15 channels yesterday all telling me that they were scrambled or not running until I went to Sport TV on Hispasat and got it there.

I'm using the latest Silvercard 6in1 from this site but was hoping to have slightly more options available.

sorry no other forums on here please

soz didn't realise it was a forum link

but aint "satfootball" got a forum ??

yes m8 and i apoligise to all on the forum

www.**********.*** edited by me
check this out
best way is to find all the channels and put them in ur favorites

:D:

This is where I get my details from. What I'm saying is that out of all the channels listed, I was able to receive only one - all others saying not running or scrambled - even Futbol Total which I'm led to believe is unencrypted. What I wanted to know was, has this been everybodies experience? If not, what channels have you watched and what card was used - kind of a mini poll I guess.

Cheers chums.

Well i got cut after 20mins on sport tv :(

Btw do u have it setup up perfect? (pointing at all the sats)

also there has'nt been a update for 25 days or somethink like that because hes (the hex maker, satkoo's) on a holiday ;)
I've noticed some channels that i cant get no more but all will be back soon :) :D:

Monkeyspunks

talking about footie. the kick channels on astra
show chamions leauge english com

loads of footie

;)

I have heard that there is a web site where you simply type in the footie team and it will tell you on which channels that teams games will be played. Is this right ? And where is it ?:Dunce:

Back