where to start with the cardsharing TM600 ??

while i can advise on where to buy a TM600, it will be only the receiver, no access to any form of paid or free server would be part of the purchase, images, software and support is available via digitalworldz and its members, as well as many other forums, but the receiver will be an FTA receiver (just like all new linux receivers) untill you flash it with the UR image (or any other image) and source your own server details, as its actually illegal to sell a receiver with any form of image/patch thats capable of emulation and can land the vendor with a fine of up to £5k and/or 3 years holiday at one of her majestys butlins resorts

a retailer not far from me is currently in the $hit for selling pre-patched standard technomate receivers, ebay, trading standards, and ive read that the police are involved, even though ive only been telling him for about 6 years NOT to sell patched receivers as its asking for trouble from not only the authorities, but also from customers when they lose their viewing

but if you would like me to source you a receiver, i can

Back