where to start with the cardsharing TM600 ??

innocent

Inactive User
Reaction score
HI:Cry:
please could some body help me to understand how the card sharing work step by step .I would like to know how to use the card when I buy one , how to share..etc I have read a lot of threat but stil don't know where I am , it is a new thing for me (TM600) I like it but I would realy like to enjoy having it working OK.so far I am watching some channels but many are always scramble .that his way i am asking for help .thinking about starting with card witch one should I go for as a biginer..hope that I am in the right section of the forum to ask this question thanks ....

Hi Mate,

A couple of days ago I was in the same boat as yourself and was posting the same question you have done.

I also bought a TM600 a couple of days ago and today I sit typing this watching Sly via this very receiver.

First of all like myself I am assuming you are searching "Cardsharing TM600"? If so can I recommend you search "Cardsharing Dreambox", both these receiver more or less in my opinion work in the same manner specially for we are using.

Have you uploaded the UR image from this site? The latest version has the Cams built in so is perfect.

Then comes the point of connecting your receiver to your network. Once again search "Connect Dreambox to internet".

Overall my tip of the day would be "Search and you shall find"!!

All The Best

Hi , since I have catch the new TM600 ...to be honest there is no joy and at the end I am giving up because I don't know what I am doing...some time it work some time everything is just scramble.
when I bought it he came with everything working super !
now there is no joy ! I have checked and read what people are saying it seem easy but is not for a newbie like me with all the vocabulary.
do I have to do something else than what I have done ? is the software that come with my TM 600 expired ???help !!! help :CRYBABY:

what satellite are you tryin to watch? the impression I get from your first post "what card should i buy to begin with" suggests your thinking of buying a card you can program yourself, if so thats not the way forward, tell us what satellite and things might get easier.

Thanks for answering,I have almost all the satellites and channel preinstalled on but now everything is scramble . Yes I would like to get a card and understand how to use it.when I press the blue button there is a lot of ccam ...etc how to use them.for the moment I can only view Fta . Is there anything to do with my setting ?should I do factory reset??? Please I need show me the way another thing I have got another receiver very popular this day using the Ethernet and very easy to use but for my curiosity Idiying to get joy from my new Tm600 I'am addicted to satellite hope you will help me thanks.

:Fish::fishpair::eatarrow:Yes by pressing the red button I am getting the digit tv channel on 1W happy with that but how to get the other working again?on 13e,19e'7e,16e,...all the available packages with Tm600? What do I need to do to get it working? Ok to jump on the cardsharing but still don't know where to start.any thread to look at ?just need an easy way to make it working as it working for you Malcom X.thanks

you won't just magically get "card sharing" working you've gota pay or "know" someone...

it sounds like you was given the receiver with card share configuration pre installed, and while playing around downloading cams to try and get more, you have over written your original config files

the only way to 'get back' the channels you had, will be to contact the person you originally got the receiver from so they can re-configure it to access their server, they may charge you for this though

Thanks digitude , I am going back to the shop and fix the prob certainly I will spend some time there to learn how to deal with this new receiver for me...big thanks for all of you !!!:Hit:

:Cheers:Good news :Clap: My TM600 is back to normal ...factoty reset ...and here we go ...just have to stay with the correct cccam and try not to averload my box to get more. everything was just there I have learned a lot from my previous mistake thanks to the guys in the big warehouse ...I can now watch and enjoy staying at home :love:

factory reset from a warehouse?

press menu/4 then about m8, is your image just UR image?

hi , I've got my TM600 working again after taking it to the shop (warehouse) where I bought it .basicaly I had the chance to meet somebody who helped me to fix my receiver .it was all about the setting and using the right cccam for the channel I wanted to watch.....then I've bought another TM 600 for a friend of mine .after flashing it and setting everything the only channel that I can clear are the digital +, I have setted my friend TM600 exactly like mine but still not opening the channel that are clearing in mine. what else should I look at ?thanks.

digital+

if your m8s receiver is set the same as yours, you will both be logging into a server with the same details, so this will affect both of your viewing, he will need his own login details

hi , I've got my TM600 working again after taking it to the shop (warehouse) where I bought it .basicaly I had the chance to meet somebody who helped me to fix my receiver .it was all about the setting and using the right cccam for the channel I wanted to watch.....then I've bought another TM 600 for a friend of mine .after flashing it and setting everything the only channel that I can clear are the digital +, I have setted my friend TM600 exactly like mine but still not opening the channel that are clearing in mine. what else should I look at ?thanks.

Hi m8! can you tell me were did u bought your TM600? please PM me with the shop details I need to get one as well. Thanks

Back