Where to buy Eurovox EX7000 HD+ 1080i?

How did it go then, phoenix?

hi mate , well it went as easy as one , two , three , lol , thanks for asking .

the standared tv picture has improved and the hd channels are very very good in 720 and 1080 , shame theres not alot more of them at the moment like sly sports and movies , but ive been told theres alot more on there way . sorting the channels into a list i was happy with was a bit of a pain , but if you know someone who has already done this then you can upload there sorted out channel list , which is a good feature , the issue i have is the size of favourites list you can add , i mean theres 8 favs that hold about 15 channels , and i think they should hold at least double that . the usb record function is actually very very good and really good quality with it being in an mpeg 4 - h.264 format . unfortunatly i think with the technology out at the moment they should have added the option to record one channel while watchin another channel , but fortunatly for me i have a v+ box upstairs , lol .

sorry for the double post but i forgot to mention that i am having problems with the movie channels and voice overs , subtitles are off and yet i still get that silly person telling me whats going on , it does my head in , lol , does any one have a solution for that yet ?

cheers

sorry for the double post but i forgot to mention that i am having problems with the movie channels and voice overs , subtitles are off and yet i still get that silly person telling me whats going on , it does my head in , lol , does any one have a solution for that yet ?

cheers

use the red button

Cheers pheonix, ive put my pre-order in, out of stock currently so hopefully they get them in soon!

no probs kips , once you get yours lets us know how you get on m8

hey bighairylizard where did you find the EX7000 PVR cheaper mate pm me

will also look around i dont believe in monopolising the one avenue to buy

Back