Where is the best place to buy a 360 premuim bundle????

Mr Parsnip

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Hello everyone hows it goin im looking for the cheapest place to buy a 360 premuim bundle with 1 game (pro evo)

i have looked everywhere and the cheapest place i have found is Tesco at 299 quid is there anywhere else i can get it cheaper.

cheers guys

Mr P

ARGOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! buy premium take all the goodies out
take it bak faulty and things missing
kik off big time shoutin and kikin all the way
get a full refund

go to anywhere and buy the core

add yuour bits......

RESULT

tried and tested method done for both my 360's and a mates ahahah

I LOVE ARGOS

get a full refund

add yuour bits......

RESULT

I LOVE ARGOS

you criminal you LOL

i wouldn't get away with something like that

i'm Honest ........ LOL

get a full refund

add yuour bits......

RESULT

I LOVE ARGOS

had a faulty one took it back to tesco, the exhanged it no probs, all i done was took
out my hard drive as it had all my gamesaves on. she didnt even check

sold the hard drive for £45 on ebay

if anyone brought the re xbox from tesco and has the receipt they take
them back no probs.

i didnt fancy sending it to microsoft

If you live in Birmingham go to the dsgi store 'the techguys' in shirley - 360 premium for £199.

Makro were doing them for £199+vat. Which was £235 all in bought a load myself and all with ms28 drives. Check if deal is still on.

Check Comets web site for bundle packs, then go to your local store, say you seen it on the web at whatever price and they will do a price match.

At woolworth you get Premium 360 ,gears of war,Crackdown and gotham city racing and a extra wireless controller for 299.99. Bought one myself.

premium xbox 360

I normally use pricerunner.co.uk to find cheapest electrical goods... xbox 360 premium starts at £259.96 - £349.99

orr If you live in Dublin go to harry's electrics on capel st and check out his 2nd hand packages. he buys used electronic equiptment and deals a lot in game consoles. my mate gota great PSP 2 with 10 games for E189. sweet

im gonna buy a 360 premium tomorrow, ne1 know of any high street stores that are doing good deals, preferably with a few games.
Thanx

Xbox 360 CORE FOR £149.99

Xbox 360 core *special offer* £149.99 from your trusty BOOTS.com Now peeps thats a bargain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

check it out!!!!

http://www.boots.com/shop/product_details.jsp?productid=1068111&classificationid=1025901

P.S and if you use the promotional code TJAE43 you will get 750 free points aswell worth £7.50!!!!!! Tried all other codes and DONT work but this one does!!!

P.S ALSO YOU GET FREE DELIVERY (FORGOT TO MENTION THAT) LOL

And for the post above they have premium deals on aswell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You get the 750 points plus 599 points for buying the console so it worth about £13.50!

Thanks for the link just bought a replacement for mine which has 3 red lights after 6 months :( been waiting for the price to drop to somethin reasonable, £150 is the cheapest I've seen. It'll be here on sat can't wait been without gears and carbon for a month now.

Back