Where is everyone from?

Ahh 'monkey town'. No better place to go if you want to see drunken old whores on a Saturday night!

:Cheers:

with statements like that you should go for a job on Top gear or how about a slot on Radio2

I live in sunny Cyprus, right on the edge of the "Flat earth" (Europe for those not familiar with the flat earth)........different bunch of satellites over here.

Chui

Seeing as we've got the oldest member thread and recently meeting a fellow DW member,as some people don't have it in their location. Where is everyone actually from seeing as DW is such a small world?Im from Stockton btw!

Hi
Since this has gone on so long got to say this
We are all from the womb(well i hope so)
As Darwin thought we are all from the sea
Whom is still arround to argue
Lastly were all Sons of God
Well i guess
we must be from heaven
Now im confused

its in me panel on left
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Whats the left panel how do you get there??????

1 last thing

It's because we all steal it, if we had to pay for it then this place would be Scot free. :)

So thats how we can make the web a Scot free zone always wondered LOL

Gods own county, glorious Devon,

I live in sunny Cyprus, right on the edge of the "Flat earth" (Europe for those not familiar with the flat earth)........different bunch of satellites over here.

Chui

Where bouts in Cyprus mate, ive just come back from Coral Bay the other week and by gosh there is some big satellites over there:proud:

a belt of small towns in the West Midlands m8, they say so called because of all the soot and smoke from the furnaces of foundries in the area, huge chain making and steel factories.
Queen Victoria is said to have pulled all blinds down on train when she passed through here because it was that bad lol

@ IanB BB:Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap:

Where inRuchill are the colemans, my burds from Ruchill so I will quiz the trippin faced moo when ever i decide hses worth speaking to!!

I lived in Shannon st, and the monster in law stay in the c6ttages- curzon st.

I live in the new wimpeys-

Will need to ask the burd- who is part of the local in-bred mafioso ,who the colemans are!!

@ IanB BB:Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap:

Where inRuchill are the colemans, my burds from Ruchill so I will quiz the trippin faced moo when ever i decide hses worth speaking to!!

I lived in Shannon st, and the monster in law stay in the c6ttages- curzon st.

I live in the new wimpeys-

Will need to ask the burd- who is part of the local in-bred mafioso ,who the colemans are!!

in my mispent youth i played pool in most pubs down that way
i remember the old grants bar well.and frumptons
and i worked in ruchill for about 4 years.
the place looks alot better nowadays

Back