Where do picons go ?

nikeman

Inactive User
Reaction score
can anyone tell what folder do i put the picons in running blackhole image 2.1.3 on vu solo 2

Re: [DOWNLOAD] Rat's DW Picons 28.2E Updated

can anyone tell what folder do i put the picons in running blackhole image 2.1.3 on vu solo 2

picon folder theres only one.

i knowthere is only one picon folder but where do you place it when you log into the box

i knowthere is only one picon folder but where do you place it when you log into the box
root (not in another folder) of internal memory if you have enough space. Otherwise root(not in another folder) of storage device.

ftp picon folder to media / hdd or usb

i placed the picon folder on the hard drive re started box and no picons showing on info bar on bottom

i placed the picon folder on the hard drive re started box and no picons showing on info bar on bottom
That should have worked. Can you post a screenshot of the layout.

Last edited:

you have to ftp them to picon folder using dcc or the like..
find the picon folder on the box open it then if using dcc highlight all the picons from the folder on the opposite side you want to send then zap them over..close dcc then reboot box and they should be there....

Created your own thread :)

Back