where do i start

gibbo74

Inactive User
Reaction score
Ok sorry if this has been posted hundredsa of times lol

i have a tm500 super and want to get it to read a card and be able to share this with a m8 ,

is there a step by step guide on how to do this ?

thanx in advance

theres plenty of tuts floating around mate, for a tm to read a white card you'l need to use a combination of newCS and CCcam, choose and flash a image, d'l newCS and CCcam, (newCS must be started 1st) you'll also have to get your boxkey from your original reciever and insert it into your newCS cfg for it to open premium channels and will have to put a N line in CCcam for it to work with newCS, if your planning on sharing with a friend too then you'll also need to make a dyndns addy up... plenty of info here on site and dont forget google is your friend..

good luck and keep us posted how you get on

baz

cheers baz
i have been a peer for a few years so the image side etc im well up on its now the sharing side i want to get into ,
i am gonna see if i can get it to read my card now then try to share it with my box upstairs , its the port forwarding etc i dont have a clue about lol do i need a no-ip address ?
any info would be very gratefull

Last edited by a moderator:
cheers baz
i have been a peer for a few years so the image side etc im well up on its now the sharing side i want to get into ,
i am gonna see if i can get it to read my card now then try to share it with my box upstairs , its the port forwarding etc i dont have a clue about lol do i need a no-ip address ?
any info would be very gratefull

Port forwarding is straight forward usually just go into your router settings and open ports, and you can use a no-ip address or dyndns which is the same sort of thing...

I have never tried this myself but might do so and write a tutorial based on my experience.

ok
must be doing something right the box is reading my card but no premium channels i can watch 1 etc , so i need to put a nline in how do i make one ?

you need to know the serial number for the box the card is paired with to create a box key. ill edit the previous posts to keep them within the rules

have a read of the tutorial here m8

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/232790/

if sharing only viqa your internal network, you dont need to setup port fporwarding or dyndns addresses

Thanx Digi
i have set up my it all now , just having a problem with it freezing all the time , not 100% sure which cam i should be using , im using cccam 2.1.03 and also tryed it with 2.1.04 &newcs1.67 but still freezes any help would be very grateful
@ digidude yes i used your tut. to get it to read the card thanx

try this better result i think cccam 2.1.04 and mgcamd 1.35 no freezing although you may get very slight audio lag as am having problem with.

Back