Where did you pre-order from??

TShirtJohn

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have pre-ordered from HMV and curries and I'm still waiting from both to find out what's happening

Curries told me that they will know more today (15th) so fingers crossed i hear something from them

HMV told me that i won't find out till the 22nd if I'll get one for xmas lol

Both places I pre-ordered before november

Anyone had any luck with there pre-orders

i preordered from game way back in september. i have read on the net that nintendo are trying hard to get more consoles out before xmas i would recomend signing up to email stock alerts thats how i got my 360.

n-shop.co.uk
Just pre-ordered some component leads from game. They said they are released on the 22nd but will be posted before. So dont buy any of the robbin bastards on ebay for £60.

Just spoken to powerplaydirect.com who I pre-ordered my Wii from and they won't have any til February???????

But they have sent me a game! lol

Crazy

Received the game this morning!

Cancelled my pre-order last night and took the plunge and got one from ebay.de (German eBay). Cost £236 delivered which I know is more than the RRP of £180 but nothing like the price of the ones going on the UK ebay.

The guy posted today, should have it by Wednesday

Can't wait.

Does anybody know what sort of adaptor I'll need? just a simple 2 pin to 3 pin or a voltage convertor??

Cheers

Crazy

n-shop.co.uk
Just pre-ordered some component leads from game. They said they are released on the 22nd but will be posted before. So dont buy any of the robbin bastards on ebay for £60.

I've signed up thanks for that advise

I've signed up thanks for that advise

Thats alright mate.

If any of you folks have a Gamestation have a look at the price of the official 2GB Wii SD Card - just got one out of mine for £35, which is atleast £10 - £15 cheaper than anywhere else I have seen, on the net atleast.

Loads of people were asking about the Wii in there and were told Febuary also. It was like a Nintendo frenzy, people buying Cube games, DS games and them Nintendog toys...

Wish I bought some shares in Nintendo when the price was low in the first year of the GameCube launch. Should have known something was up when they bought aload of their own shares back !!!

i preordered mine from play back in october and i'm still waiting, hopefully i'll get it soon.

And they sent me out the two games, but its a bit useless when i cant play them

Back