When is the best time to take weight gainer?

yottabit

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Hi there, i recently purchased some york weight gianer and would like to know:
When is the best time to take it?
How many times a day?

Thanks,
Nick.

Never taken it, but think whenever really for that stuff.

With protein it is first thing in the morning, upto 30 mins after a workout and last thing at night. If you are trying to put weight on though, just whenever I should imagine. Should have instructions there on the tub.

Never taken it, but think whenever really for that stuff.

With protein it is first thing in the morning, upto 30 mins after a workout and last thing at night. If you are trying to put weight on though, just whenever I should imagine. Should have instructions there on the tub.

Thanks for that. It does state 2-3 time daily but i was wondering if that also meant on none training days, the last thing i want is a big gut lol.

Thanks for that. It does state 2-3 time daily but i was wondering if that also meant on none training days, the last thing i want is a big gut lol.

A big gut doesn't just appear over night, lol... and neither do big muscles!! you can easily monitor that and ajust acordingly before it gets out of control...

Last edited:
A big gut doesn't just appear over night, lol... and neither do big muscles!! you can easily monitor that and ajust acordingly before it gets out of control...

Okie dokie, i shall have 2 on none workout days and 3 on workout days.

Back