Wheel theft made easy

Lol ffs I can't imagine why anyone other than a garage would have a legitimate reason to own that!!

Omg that's ridiculous it should be a main dealer part only and only provided with the relevant vehicle documents. This needs reporting surely?. What next a DIY burglars starter kit complete with instructions on how to complete your first job?. Ffs :(

So as a matter of interest is their only four different types of ket wheel nut removers?

A suitable review has been submitted, lets see if Amazon allow it!!!!

Nice one CaptainCretin pmpl crystal clear and straight to the point. :roflmao: I have just ticked to thank you for your comment. Come on guys tick it for him.

Last edited:
its only the description that has changed.
this sort of tool has been sold for decades.
its original purpose was to remove rounded nuts.

the fact some tw@ uses it , or could, to steal wheels.
makes it no worse than any other tool.

Having worked in a garage i can safely tell you that these are shite. We had a guy come in who wanted his locking nut removed as he had lost the key and these would't shift it. We used a windy chisel in the end to push the nut round.

That scope was a POS; I only bought it to test a friends antique rifle with, as a new set of open sights for it would have cost £60!!!

I have a MUCH nicer 9x50 scope with mil dot reticle, and a silencer on my own rifle; you wont hear me even if I miss (not likely!!)

That scope was a POS; I only bought it to test a friends antique rifle with, as a new set of open sights for it would have cost £60!!!

I have a MUCH nicer 9x50 scope with mil dot reticle, and a silencer on my own rifle; you wont hear me even if I miss (not likely!!)

:Yikes: ............

Thanks for the likes, I will bear them in mind if I ever find you in my sights!!! :Kickassro

Back