Whats your Tea-Bag by Choice..?....

TheDogsNutts

Member +
Reaction score

mine in Yorkshire Tea,
am asking the question cause, i was on the Road today doing a few site visits, and stopped three times at them cafe in a lay-by things, didn't get on good one till i got back into the office.............

so what is your's...?......

Sorry to say mine is Asda decaffinated at the moment but the I didn't drink tea for about 24 years since I left school so I am probably a bit of a heathen when it comes to tea. lol

mine in Yorkshire Tea,
am asking the question cause, i was on the Road today doing a few site visits, and stopped three times at them cafe in a lay-by things, didn't get on good one till i got back into the office.............

so what is your's...?......

seen this thread started on the s***k,but i do like yorkshire

tetly tea for me pg is crap

i do like yorkshire tea though but the wife doesnt and she wears the trousers so its tetly for me rofl.

tetly tea for me pg is crap

i do like yorkshire tea though but the wife doesnt and she wears the trousers so its tetly for me rofl.

Yeah and your not alone m8 they let us think where in charge and we fall for it, I like yorkshire tea too but we have asda teabags lol......

Nothing But Tetley for me also , but going to others peoples houses u got to be polite and put up with what they give u
lol

Tetley Tea! Trying the decaf at the moment, its quite nice.

Tried most of em. My fav is Tesco Premium Tea, it's in a red box and the best cuppa bar none.

Also came top in a test in a magazine I read at work last year.

whats a matter with you lot lmao

tea bag is a tea bag

put it in stir it take it out drink

JOB DONE LOL

Last edited:
Back