Whats your poison

baron

Inactive User
Reaction score
I like a glass or 2 of spanish rioja with the evening meal...oops, most nights, Whats yours?:Cheers:

Bombardier gold and tanglefoot and stella most saturdays.

Sent from my VegaCream Beta 3 using Tapatalk 2

Water, freshly purified in a chilled glass, served by a 22 year old virgin.

cider, cider, and more cider

and some lager to sober me up after a day out on a session ;)

oh and a bottle of red thrown in every now and again

Tennents Lager and im partial to the odd Jack daniels and coke :)

im into dark rum and coke at the moment ...sailor jerrys or old navy hits the spot.

Jeez that takes me back m8,Rum and green ginger was the drink of the day ..lol

tenants lager and vodka if i'm in the house. change to glayva when i'm in the boozer.. :)

Well by the low response to this post we seem to have a lot of non drinkers, and may I say well done you lot....:Clap:........erm :lol:

Well by the low response to this post we seem to have a lot of non drinkers, and may I say well done you lot....:Clap:........erm :lol:

i think most are too drunk to post mate :Laugh:

i think most are too drunk to post mate :Laugh:

I remember going out for the day with my Father & Brother-In-Law a few years ago, 07:30 train and my father in law when we gets on pulls out 8 cans of tenants.

I remember going out for the day with my Father & Brother-In-Law a few years ago, 07:30 train and my father in law when we gets on pulls out 8 cans of tenants.

my kind of man ;) :Cheers:

I very rarely drink now, may get a couple of bottles in some weekend but few and far between now days

but if I do its still Bulmers Cider :)

I very rarely drink now, may get a couple of bottles in some weekend but few and far between now days

but if I do its still Bulmers Cider :)

a fellow cider drinker, good man :Cheers:

a fellow cider drinker, good man :Cheers:

Every time I drink a glass of cider some twot starts shooting arrows at me so I dont bother

Back