Network Provider whats Tomtom like on a N95 8gig

shaun127

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
We Don't Do Walking Away. I would rather die with
Hi guys, aint to up on phones but im due an upgrade, whats tomtom like on the N95, whats the battery life like using tomtom. does it give spoken directions thru the internal speaker and whats the phone like in general?

Thanks

hello mate havnt got a n95 my self but im sure you have to pay to use the sat nav on the phone and if you put tomtom on there you cant use the internal gps amd have to get a bluetooth gps box to use with it but awhile ago i was reading that there was a patch so you could use the built in gps maybe some one else knows more :)

TomTom runs fine on the N95:) All you need is an external bluetooth gps. As tt does not work with the internal one. Not until V7 is released anyway;)

Thanks for reply mary,
so you dont have to pay to run it, just find a "NICE version", buy a GPS receiver, use that untill version 7 is available and that will work with internal GPS, whats the battery life using tomtom Mary mate?

Thanks for reply mary,
so you dont have to pay to run it, just find a "NICE version", buy a GPS receiver, use that untill version 7 is available and that will work with internal GPS, whats the battery life using tomtom Mary mate?

Thats correct

with battery it will go down quick using sat nav, but with out satnav battery will last a few days, but the more you use it you will have to charge daily

Tomtom Nav 6 works a charm on my N95 8GB, and makes a change to running it on my small screend E60!

Back