Whats this mean?

Gavvodka

Inactive User
Reaction score
I put on a £25 bet and lost, but it was a 25 free bet which i got back, i then put that 25 on another bet and won 60 last night. I tried to withdraw today and i recieved this email about it.

what they on about?

Hi Gavin,

Your withdrawal has been cancelled since you have not fulfilled the turnover requirements, which are:

The combined value of the opening deposit + bonus must be wagered at least five times (5x) on odds of over 1.50 before a withdrawal can be made.

Best regards,

Stina
Goalwin support

A con m8,they need you to wager your stake 5 times before you can withdraw.They make these offers out to look like you get 25 quid free but theres usually a catch like this involved before you can withdraw.I had the same thing happen with bet365,It worked out i had to spend 120 bucks before i could get anything back as it was the bonus cash i won with,always remember to read the offers small print,as they hide it well.

Last edited:
The combined value of the opening deposit + bonus must be wagered at least five times (5x) on odds of over 1.50

To me that reads...opening deposit £25 + bonus £25 x5 = £250
Also take into account the "odds over 1.50" Thats to stop people putting all the money on a 1/100 certainty just to fulfill the criteria.

haha,,, nuggets.

i reached my terms and withdrew 143 today. theyy should have just let me withdraw the 60 lol

scunthorpe done me on the othet bet today :(

Back