Whats the most popular image atm?

stefblak

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
as it says what seems to be the most popular image for the 500c? my mates fooked his up again and im on the scrounge.

I still am, and always will be a massive fan of the pli iamges! If you are into streaming and recording to an external drive on your network, it is a must have!

Do DM500C PLi Jade2 images work on UK Cable without modification?

Don't you need a special UK port?

Hi All,
I have a Eurovox which is acting up, I thought it was the signal but I tried a mates Dream Box and it was working fine.
Question...
Can any of you nice peeps point me in the right direction to obtain a full working image as im not to good with ftp etc.
Many Many Thanks
Taz

I'm using Pli JAde.

Can anyone advise what if any impovements if I switch to DW 2.1 or DK 1.1?

Cheers

PLI images most stable around at this time, and they are available for most boxes.

No-one has been able to answer my question through. Are the DM500-C images on the PLi website compatible with UK cable? I thought not. I was under the impression that patches (to the code base) had to be applied for it to work.

afaik it does have to be modded for the uk, there was a guy on this forum, think it was "mrdude" who was doing the modding.

I downloaded direct form the Pli site, added roms, cams, and keys, and all worked fine. no issues with modding for my dm600c

Currently got PLi Jade on both Sat and Cable boxes.

Love this image.

There is no "modding" required, other than to add the normal cables.xml, roms, keys etc. They can be copied from your current image.

Last edited:
See I was pretty sure the EPG information on VM was non standard and perhaps even the channel information tables and I was sure that images needed to be modded for UK cable.

Can no-one confirm?

I don't use EPG, wife looks at onlien radio times for setting up timers.

All I can say is I have not "modded" anything, and I get all the channels I want. ie, all sports, movies, etc.

Back