whats the fukin chances.........

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
i swear, if it wasnt for bad luck, i wouldnt have any fukin luck at all...........

me and the missus have never been on holiday (we been together for nearly 6 years) and last november, i dropped the bombshell that i was going to florida, miami, the eastern caribbean, without her...... it went down really well

my missus is also terrified of fkin EVERYTHING, planes, busses, even walking too fast

anyway

yesterday, i surprised her, in may, spending a night in venice, then meeting up with a cruise ship, spending 12 days cruising round turkey, greece, italy, monaco, spain, another 'trip of a lifetime' (its not what you know, but who ;))

yesterday, she was so excited, i swear some wee came out, and im the best thing since sliced cheese

then

this morning

you all already know whats coming, dont you

fkin THIS!!! BBC News - Italy cruise ship Costa Concordia aground near Giglio

fukin hysterical at me, everything i try to organise turns to sh!t

feck me, what sh!t timing lol

Last edited:
Tell you what mate . You wouldnt get me on a cruise now lol. They fukkers look a bit top heavy. :(

I'll come, but can I bring a friend.

His name is Alan, but it's OK because he's a 12ft talking rabbit, but only I can see him. He follows me everywhere and is constantly badgering me for carrots. I mean just the other day I was having a quite meal with my missus and he chirps up "Can have have some of that soup". He scared the frikken life out of me, especially as he was fully shaved! I mean really, in a public place as well!

On another note, I wouldn't worry. These things are sent to try us, but the reality is they are few and far between, you've more change of a satellite dish falling on your head.

Why are you all offering to go?
This is obviously a blatent grooming technique being tested here...
:BUMMER:
Don't fall for it guys!!

I'll come, but can I bring a friend.

His name is Alan, but it's OK because he's a 12ft talking rabbit, but only I can see him. He follows me everywhere and is constantly badgering me for carrots. I mean just the other day I was having a quite meal with my missus and he chirps up "Can have have some of that soup". He scared the frikken life out of me, especially as he was fully shaved! I mean really, in a public place as well!

On another note, I wouldn't worry. These things are sent to try us, but the reality is they are few and far between, you've more change of a satellite dish falling on your head.

You need locking up mate not a holiday. Pmsl :Laugh:

lol. FFS don't show her this then:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
on all the flights I have been on, and they're a plenty, I've only ever had one issue where we had to return to our original departure point. However if you want some help with the misses m8 and she's ok for trying some hypnosis then I can potentially help her gain the flying confidence. BA also do courses which do some of what I do but sometimes add a small flight to experience it. Details HERE I thought they did it for free but its £259 with the flight.

It's normally a fear of not being in control. The other issue you have is if you try to talk about it, if like me, you end up telling people they are stupid in a roundabout way and that they are wrong. That impacts the mind of the individual to argue against it with their belief that they are right and they are normal. There are different language structures that can be used.

Anyway happy to help if you want to give it a go mate.

Man that takes some skill to land one of those beasties.

I was expecting to see German, Turkish etc land perfectly and then British Airways make a mess lol

I would say the people who were killed had the bad luck

i am sure she will go with you these things happen just as easy as anything in life. If your time is up your time is up so why worry about it enjoy lif while you can.

All things considered, i think 11 people dead (as it stands now) is remarkable considering the shit fell over and half sank...

my sisters a cruise director for a company bigger than the one that sank, and on my facebook, i have quite a few cruise staff, some of who are good friends. Most of the 'staff' on these ships, are normal people who you would see working in a shopping center, sales assistants, cooks, waiters, bar staff, mechanics, room maids, normal people, who are out numberes by 'the passengers' at a ratio of about 3:1

now if there was a MASSIVE earthquake in your high street, buildings falling over, and a barmaid run out of a pub and bumped into you, is it actually HER job to save YOU??

like most big factories, theres safety marshals etc on board, but the majority of 'the crew' are everyday joes, who happen to live and work on a ship

for them to get over 4000 epople off that ship, in the dark, when the actual layout of the ship had changed (as it was sideways) is quite remarkable

anyone who works with 'the public' knows just how stupid the public is, especially when in groups, and even more so when somethings going wrong

the crew of that ship should be applauded that a thousand didnt die, that a few hundred didnt die

less than 0.5% of the people on board were fatalities (if the people still missing are actually dead)

can the same be said about plane crashes? bus crashes? car crashes? even people falling over on the street has a higher fatality rate than that

what needs to be looked into, is not how 4,200 people in a panic managed to get off a sinking, sideways ship, in the dark, but WHY it was sinking and sideways in the first place

theyre pretty much driven by GPS, accurate to within 90cm, unless theyre docking

im sure all will come out when the black boxes are decoded

(PS, the pissus now wants to go again :) i havent told her that we'll be going via the same shipping lane yet though lol)

All things considered, i think 11 people dead (as it stands now) is remarkable considering the shit fell over and half sank...

And there was 4500 people on board, 1000 of which were staff. According to sky better make that 999.

Excally what i was trying to say digi! I knew they where GPS driven, Im sure the caption will be cleared unless hes manually does this - then he deserves everything he gets.

**** that plane tube has freaked me out big time. My misses and my 5 kids are relying on me to be the strong one to pull them all through our first ever air flight abroad.... How the **** am i supposed to do that now when i was shitting myself before i watched that vid..... by the way if its a form of grooming digi... Im up for a quick brush:FLASHER:

ive been on a sideways landing plane, and yep, i sh!t myself lol

apparently on the news, the captain has said he may have deviated slightly off the planned navigational route

and soz peeps, not grooming none of you, ive managed to get the missus to see how much of a good idea 2 weeks in the sun is going to be, as more people have died walking down stairs (or falling down them) in the last 100 years than have died on cruise ships ;)

Back