Easyjet

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
what robbing cnut muthur fcukers!!!!!!!!!!

i booked flights to take my missus on a cruise, got everything sorted, was so proud of myself, then today, the cruise dates got changed, with 93 days to go. no problem i thought, its only moved by a few days, ill change the flights

originally, the flights cost me £181 for both of us to fly out, and back, with luggage. now, if i want to change those flights, itll cost me another £385, OR, i can cancel the origianl flights (and theres NO refunds) and book fresh flights on the wanted dates, for £567

i save a fukin quid!!!!!

as well as the hotel in venice that was booked before meeting the ship, the transfers that were sorted

ahh man, i cant tell her tonight, shes gonna hate me in the morning, still going, but feck me, stress, lol

That is a fooker of a situation mate, what a nightmare !

Hi Digi

I found this information on their site h**p://www.easyjet.com/en/book/regulations.html

Refunds and cancellation fees

easyJet is a non-refund airline save as provided in our "Conditions of Carriage for Passengers and Baggage" and in these Carrier's Regulations.

Conditions of Carriage Article 6.6

You may cancel your booking within 24 hours of making the original booking. Please note a cancellation can only be processed up to two (2) hours prior to the flight's scheduled departure time. You will receive a refund (including APD but excluding any credit card, transfer, speedy boarding, sports equipment, or other administrative fees). A cancellation fee per passenger per journey will be charged in accordance with the table below. Cancellation must be made via our call centre (for other telephone numbers visit the contact us section). Refunds will be made to the credit or debit card used to make your booking.

easyJet regrets that it is unable to offer refunds in the event of passengers being unable to fly owing to any change in personal circumstances, including but not limited to medical grounds, with the exception of the application of the 24 hour cancellation policy.

In exceptional circumstances, however, easyJet will consider issuing a credit in the event of the bereavement of an immediate family member (mother, father, brother, sister, grandparent or child) provided that the claim and a copy of the death certificate are submitted by post to the easyJet Customer Services Department.

All claims will be assessed entirely at the discretion of easyJet. This credit will be to the value of the original fare paid, per passenger per journey, and can be used against any future flights on easyJet within the following six month period.

easyJet strongly recommends passengers obtain adequate travel insurance to cover them in such circumstances.
Currency Cancellation fee
GBP 30.00
Euro 36.00
CHF 48.00
DKK 270.00
CZK 900.00
HUF 10,500.00
PLN 150.00
MAD 410.00

They must be right a**eholes if they wont refund or let you change dates :(

warlord

keep the fight going out spend time in a hotel near where you will sail from and just book a new flight home, you will probably spend the same between hotel and new flight but you will get a few extra days holiday out of it so makes it a little easier to justify the spend

keep the fight going out spend time in a hotel near where you will sail from and just book a new flight home, you will probably spend the same between hotel and new flight but you will get a few extra days holiday out of it so makes it a little easier to justify the spend

^^^ This. Any chance you can just change just the return or outbound flight.

ive looked into all this, and itll actually work out cheaper to change the flights than it will to spend a week in venice :(

ive told the missus tonight that things have changed, and after the initial 'feckkkk, nothing ever goes right!!!!' ive managed to juggle 3 kids, a 150 mile drive, learn italian, phone the hotel, argue with easyjet, do a weeks shopping online, have a beer, borrow £300, speak to a ship in the carribbean, change the hotel, and convince the missus that itll all be fine, and no matter what happens, this holiday is happening (i just fukin hope it does now lol)

and after all that, im sure ive earned a joint

Wow - after all that effort you Deserve a big break.
Hope the Cruise now comes up to expectation

Back