whats the deal with Zoo's

cg010169

DW Regular
Reaction score
Ok whats the point of it all.

I don't think it's fair that in this day and age we have zoo's. We live in a different world now.

Think about it how would you like to live in say ur house for the rest of your life never going going outside. You see people past and go as they please but you will never do the same.
There are agruements for the animals will get shot in the wild but research has shown that the animals are depressed in zoo's which shows why not many animals get born in zoo. would you want to bring a child into the world so it would live a life like that.

for example they have birds that could fly half way around the world but they have them in a cage, just so we can look at it for 3 minutes and say "Aren't they pretty, now where are them cheeky monkeys"

Our pets have more freedom than so called WILD animals in these zoo's.

and thats the point when you goto a zoo. u will see signs saying "don't feed the wild animals"
Which shows they should be free.

years ago there was a massive out cry when the news shown them dancing bears in some eastern state. but going to a zoo and seeing the monkey's and other animals do tricks is perfectly fine.

in my view if I wanted to get up close and personnal with a Tiger I would goto the Congo and grab 1 by it's balls. Not go to a zoo and see it in a incloser. It's a WILD ANIMAL.

true say, even fishes in aquariums. they live in small thing when they cud be swimming around the world in 80days.

Some zoo,s have animals that have been rescued or taken of animal traders that would,nt be fit to place back into the wild so what else can they do for them?

hacker999 said:
true say, even fishes in aquariums. they live in small thing when they cud be swimming around the world in 80days.

You have fishes hacker.
Oh u are so cruel. OOOPS so do i. Sry im a bastage also.

I love zoo's there great fun you can bang on the glass at the monkey's and teas them with food, prod the lions and tigers with sticks to wind them up and my favorite turn my radio up full and put it upto the aquarium and watch the fish go crazy, I also love fox hunting and bull fighting but my all time favorite is using my taser on dogs it really is great fun i might try it on my mother in-law when she wakes up or if she wakes up 8 sleeping pills aint that much is it.........

Yes im bored only kidding :)

Dont think 8 is to much m8.
How big a stick is required to poke the lions? as im off to the zoo this week and dont want to take to short a stick with me.
U know how it is. :Laugh: :

gazzas said:
Dont think 8 is to much m8.
How big a stick is required to poke the lions? as im off to the zoo this week and dont want to take to short a stick with me.
U know how it is. :Laugh: :

I use a 4ft one well i dont use it myself i get my 5 year old nephew to do the poking Better safe than sorry, Some of those lions get really annoyed for some reason lol

Back