Whats Really going on in Iraq

bignbold3000

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just something I found on the web

h**p://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article18005.htm

Why did we go into this with the US????, its given us a bad name the whole world over!!!!!

first it was all about weapons of mass distruction, but that was an exuse, it was all becuase bush wanted to get saddam out coz his dad failed. Blair just tagged along like a bitch on a leach.

Last edited:
it was because blair is bushes bitch and sadam who we put into power by the way and trained his troops didnt want to play to the yanks tunes anymore

Last edited:
Agree with ya'll plus aparently there a mountain of Gold waiting to be revealed when the river Euphrates drys up.. read about it, its in the old bible prophesies.. I think Bush read it and blair did and then though **** saddam we WAN IT

Agree with ya'll plus aparently there a mountain of Gold waiting to be revealed when the river Euphrates drys up.. read about it, its in the old bible prophesies.. I think Bush read it and blair did and then though **** saddam we WAN IT

Alot of people have taken the "gold" to be interpreted as wealth, and the wealthiest resource Iraq has is Oil... Even the Aussies admitted one of the key reasons they are involved in Iraq is for the potential oil they can claim!

its because they helped us in the war and now we have only just paid our debt to um when our pm sold us to america they only came at the fooking end of the war.

you gotta give it to bush he does know how to wipe his ass with his puppets

to be honest i think we should pull out and let them got on with it they dont want us there and i dont think there is ever gonna be peace there.

Back