Whats he gonna do with my Wii????

flickster

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hey guys, got the daughter a wii and was looking to get it modded, phoned some guy and he says he can do it, within an hour cost 80quid, i asked him if he gonna open it and he says no, just change firmware, now i can do most things, and had a read about, but cant get ma head round what he gonna do, is there a easy to follow, upto date step by step , would love to save ma beer tokens,,cheers for any reply.
Flick

Hey guys, got the daughter a wii and was looking to get it modded, phoned some guy and he says he can do it, within an hour cost 80quid, i asked him if he gonna open it and he says no, just change firmware, now i can do most things, and had a read about, but cant get ma head round what he gonna do, is there a easy to follow, upto date step by step , would love to save ma beer tokens,,cheers for any reply.
Flick

DONT PAY HIM £80!!!

he is going to get zelda the game and install the homebrew channel
from there he will install a few wads and then another backuploader channel
its very simple have a read of English's guide its easy to follow and will save you a lot of money.

have to agree i've just installed using info found on here, so save yourself £80 and get reading m8, it'll be worth it

Cheers guys, reading past posts now, thought he a robbing twat, let u know how i get on, cheers again

Just to add, I got my copy of Zelda from blockbusters, so always try there if you need it

Good stuff guys, thanks all again, now to find Zelda :Clap: or a look at bannerbomb

Last edited:
he's probably charging you £80 for being a celtic supporter.....as if you's have'nt been robbed enough this season haha.....anyway where abouts in scotland are you mate i just did my little girls the other week and have twilight princess if you wanted a hand free of charge?!.... im 20 mins from glasgow!

Lol @ Kaber, u know how to kick a guy when down :salute:, that good of u m8, i in M/Well area, can pm u, thanks again.

LMFAO!

80 notes for a softmod, unbelievable.

Phone him up again and ask him to justify the cost.

You don't even need Twilight Princess any more, the BannerBomb exploit works every bit as good and is completely free.

@ witchy. no answer on his phone lol, hope he no reading this :proud:, so sent him a txt, will see if he replys. right,,gonna read through,,right from scratch. Cheers again guys

quick update guys, followed this link h**p://www.yafaze.com/forums/viewtop...46&t=113&p=327, and now have the homebrew channel and backup channel showing on menu after reboot, got a backup of night of museum and blue screen come up when loading game error 002, asks to eject disk and reboot console and read manual, any ideas??

Got IT :banana: was missing CIOSrev10 , all good now..cheers again guys.

In case u need it,this was reply >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Have you installed CIOSrev10?

That will fix it, if you have there may be summin else to try.

It's in our download section Wii Mod Central: Brought to you by Yafaze.com

You run it with HBC.

Make sure the .wad file that comes with it is in the root and not the wad folder!!

Have fun
Thanks mate! Runs fine now!
Thank you very much

told you it was a piece of piss mate....... now put an add or your number next to where-ever you found that guys and charge people £10 lol

Back