What's for tea peeps?

Do you have a treat for tea on Friday's?

• Oh yes, I love a carry out on a Friday

Votes: 57 64.8%
  • Oh no, Just the same as during the week for me

Votes: 31 35.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Baaheeduk

Inactive User
Reaction score
In a house with lots of alcohol on the go!!
Mmmmmmm....I just love Friday's as we always treat ourselves to a Chinese carry out.

Chicken Curry, Fried Rice and a portion of chips :)

My 6 year old daughter devours it too.......lol

Do you have a Friday treat or is it just the norm?

been down the fish quay this morning live mussles king prawns and crabs claws i make smother them in chilli and garlic before i fry and steam em

try and get the misses horny for later thank fcuk its friday lmao

I just had a home made minced steak burger, chips and salad. The salad is only so I can say I had a healthy option meal.

Its not a carry out but its not the norm either so I didnt vote.

Duck in garlic and hot bean sauce with boiled rice washed down with some Italian red.

its usually a chinese on a friday,but tonight we had a Harry Ramsdens

always a take out on a friday

Big Mac meal for me, will grab a kebab later. :)

Yes, I'm a health freak.

its just not firday with out fish and chips, ive been having them since i can remember i know its the same for a few mates n people i know chip shop must love fridays lol

But i guess not people work alot so dont get time to cook or are just lazy so get take aways alot more so friday is just another take away meal

Norm on a friday for a family treat..usually go for a chinese or a nice curry...mmmmmm

A curry for me on fridays and a bottle of red wine finished off with a couple of tins of kronemburg
:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Chinese for me on a Friday. Special fried rice with sweet and sour chicken balls!! I'm drooling just thinking about it and it's only Tuesday!!!

i normally start on the kronnenbourg/grolsh/stella, which ever one i have, then i normally let the misses decide,normally chinese(not that nice) so i tend to go for pizza. but what i mss from mancester is the kebab shop in chorlton, they do proper kebabs unlike the ones up here in newcastle. mmmmmmmmmmmm kebabs. cant wait for my trip to parents in manchester now.

Back