What Type of Cat do i have?

rafter_01

Inactive User
Reaction score
Morning,

Sounds silly but i've had a cat for a few years now and like a lazy bum ive decided now to get it insured but know fook all about cats so need some help from the Cat lovers.

See attached pic of my Cat,

what breed is it? Moggie, crossbread,pedigree?
whats the exact color of my cat, grey and white?

Many thanks

Attachments

• Cat.jpg
    Cat.jpg
    267.9 KB · Views: 17
To me it's looks like a tabby cat i don't think it's a pedigree

sent from 2 tin cans and some string

Most cats do not fit within a "breed." Mixed breed and "domestic cats" constitute the greater percentage. I'd say your cat is a domestic tabby which isn't a breed but more so a colour pattern/description. He/She could be a mixed breed too.

Generally unless you purchased a cat from a breeder and have papers to prove it, the cat is not a breed, but a domestic cat.

http://cats.about.com/od/felinegenetics/a/colorpatterns.htm

Last edited:
Has your cat been on holiday to china? saw one just like it over there.

chinesa.jpg

Your cat is a domestic. Cheetahs, lions tigers etc are much bigger and much more ferocious!

If your cat craves kit e cat and not neighbours pets and children then 9 times of of ten it'll be a domestic! :Laugh:

Morning,

Sounds silly but i've had a cat for a few years now and like a lazy bum ive decided now to get it insured but know fook all about cats so need some help from the Cat lovers.

See attached pic of my Cat,

what breed is it? Moggie, crossbread,pedigree?
whats the exact color of my cat, grey and white?

Many thanks

lol, its a bog standard moggie.

I'd suggest its a Bi coloured tabby and white. bit of an oxymoron i know. but there you go!

I don't like cats, but I still wouldn't call it a moron.

yeah, i know what you mean.
It's a term I, usually, reserved for their owners!

actually that not true.
it the term i, always, use for Kennel Club members!

Back