What telly are you playing your 360 on?

I was thinking of getting a 50" LG plasma for the 360 but i would really like to know why this one is nearly £500 more than the two other LG 50" plasmas?

Can anyone advise please?

Clive.

im not sure

probably some extra feature or somthing

but i got it from the store

that was the only 50" lg they had there

the other was a 42"

probably got extra hdmi or somthing

lol

If you're intersted in a 50" screen Empire Direct have reduced there panasonic 50" plasmas to £1200. I haven't seen them in action but you may want to check them out. The new panels come out in March so the prices have been falling.

Personally I dont rate the picture on my Panasonic TX26LXD60 but thats a LCD and not plasma. The only plasmas I have played with are the Pioneers and they were excellent. Plasma beats LCD for overall picture quality plus its better for a standard definition feed if thats what you're using it for

Mine's played on a Samsung LE40R74BD and connected via an offical VGA cable. DD5.1 sound through an amp.
Looks and sounds superb!

50 inch toshiba rear projection.....it's ok..lol

Finally got it and I'm well chuffed.

I now have a 37" Sharp LCD and it rocks. GoW here I finally come..

( I didnt realise we had a digital section in the forum or I would have started this thread there, and to think I've been visiting here for over a year lol )

Boy I've been missing out on my 28"CRT. Glad I finally made the switchover : multi :

I'm using a Panasonic TH42PX60. got it at 1064.00 inc 5 year warranty with the cabinet, which was a great deal at the time (well only 2 months ago). The website made a total funk up of the order (sent the stand for 37") and had no 42" stands in stock. after a lot of tilme on the phone etc I eventually got the correct stand last week. The thing is they refunded the full price I paid, plus 20 quid. they have not contacted me about this (5 weeks ago)

I sold my old tv for 150.00. So I'm up 170.00 and got a brilliant tv for the xbox 360. How's that for an unbeatable deal eh?

: multi : : multi : : multi :

Congrats on the free tv Dodger plus 20 notes for a case of stella lol

Sony Bravia 40 LCD with high def leads...............i also have the 360 networked to stream hd movies in WMV format.

Sony Bravia 40 LCD with high def leads...............i also have the 360 networked to stream hd movies in WMV format.

How do you stream the HD content and where do you get it from. I have used transcode360 for normal avi files but was looking to get HD content working. This would be sweet.

im playing on a 37" sharp, picture is good in HD. really crisp!

Back