what one do i buy?

guy1

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all, i need to buy a sat nav for work but not sure what would be best to buy? can you give me some idea which is cheapest without being complete crap. thanks guy

thanks for the info lads, i went out and got a tom tom one couldnt find it on offer though!

Last edited by a moderator:
hi all, i need to buy a sat nav for work but not sure what would be best to buy? can you give me some idea which is cheapest without being complete crap. thanks guy

TomTom is the only way to go m8,The ammount of support for it on the net is incredible.

Im not sure if its the best,But its widely available,and has great support.

TomTom One is really excellent and easy - and can be found on special offer for £150 occasionally. The only disappointment is the poor number of built-in POIs.
My old Garmin had a lot more POIs, covering pubs, restaurants, castles etc etc, which saved having to download them. I cannot comment on the newer Garmins but I presume they are easier to use.

Think Halfords had it on the net for £151 so i printed off the page and took it into my local Halfords and even though they had then advertised in store at £159 they price matched it.
Didn't have the same joy with currys or comet though...they wanted to charge me extra for the memory card....clowns.

Back