what is the box type for mgcamd

anyway iv spent to much time on this
you need to play about with your files till you get it right
only you can do that

what does the ip address 192.168.1.28 represent my accounts are 217.147.92.### for newcamd and 2.27.55.### for the cccam servers only the cccam server is working

thats my lan ip
yours is different

you have to put your own details in
lan ip address
user name password ect
port
change to what you use

i thought you knew that
cuz that is very basic knowledge

my ip is not in any config files and never was the ip addresses i use are the dyndns ip's not mine thanks for trying to help

so your getting a line from someone
and want to put that straight in to mgcamd
you should of said that in the 1st place

if thats the case and its a c line

cccamd.list.example
rename it to cccamd.list
then put your line in there and save
install cccam 2.1.1 its not used just needs to be installed
change G: { 01 } to G: { 33 }
select mgcamd on your solo2
reboot and that line will work

Last edited:
sorry for the misunderstanding yes I have it working in my duo and oscam as a client which is what i am trying to use in the solo2 Not Both at the Same time at the moment only the solo2 is connected to my router I have 2 lines a cline and a nline the cline is working in oscam the nline was working but has stopped I am only running oscam now

I am using oscam as a client with a cline and a nline I had mgcamd setup with the nline and last night because oscam was not clearing setanta on the nline I wondered if the box type was wrong The cline does not have setanta so I am only using oscam at the moment and the cline is clearing the channels it should but the nline isn't

have you ever seen the only fools and horses episode when they take down the chandelier

its a bit like this thread

dont I know it the post I made saying it was as a client got lost
the chandelier was the other one

alright so after the confusion with davvo trying to help me set up as server when I was trying to find out what was wrong with my client setup in mgcamd mg-cfg
I have
G(33) B(06) but it is not clearing this is how it works with my duo but not on solo2 since last week. If I change to oscam the 2 lines I have are a Cline which works and a Nline which does not work, both lines work on the duo using oscam on the solo2 only the Cline works both the duo and solo2 are setup the same . I only use one box at a time i.e. I never have both boxes on at the same time

I got a new nline and now mgcamd is working fine

@edogg
are you sure your using
mgcamd now lol

Last edited by a moderator:
@edogg
are you sure your using
mgcamd now lol

sarky davvo I knew what I was using it was oscam but i tried mgcamd when the line stopped working the new line is working fine in mgcamd I haven't tried it in oscam But thank you very much for your effort in trying to solve the problem it just wasn't anything at my end that we could solve my set up was perfect except for the line

Last edited by a moderator:
Back