Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

what is the best or worst scam that you have fell for (be honest)

geoffthechef

DW Member +
heres mine iwas is london and wanted a smoke in my smoking days so i was asking in a pub and this lad said i could score with him so off i went with him down the road and next minute he says give us your money i have to go in here like some idiot i gave him 25 quid and in this house he went after about 30 mins i was getting anxous so waited a bit more then went a knocked on the door and a guy of african origan opened the door and was about 6 foot and large i asked him where the white lad was he laughed his head of and said the lad gives him a tenner every time he goes out of his back door and over the wall ..i was angry but i could not do a thing as he had not took it so i never paid any dodgy charactures again upfront

aaaaahahahahahahaah sorry but thats well funny!!!!!

ive never really fell for a scam i always think if its too good to be true it probably is

plenty of time for me to fall for something though im only 18 ;)

african origan opened the door and was about 6 foot and large

I met that same guy down the alley 10 mins after

He grabbed me by the scruff of the neck put a gun to my head ,.pulled his troosers down

an said "Suck this fecker or Ill shoot you!!!!

Finally I scrambled free an told my m8 Huggi what happened

He shrieked

"You didnt suck it did you though Scooooot!!!!????? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I said

" DIDDD!!! YOU HEAR A FOOOOKIN BANG LMFAO???? :Frog:

at my last job interview - unfortunately, i fell for it and accepted the offer

I got done exactly the same way as Geoff when I was a taxi driver,but it cost me £50.
But mine has a somewhat happier ending.The guy was well known for it after doing a few drivers, and when i had changed companies and he walked into the office I recognised him immediatly.The geezer jumped into a cab and meanwhile I informed a few of the other drivers and the driver of the cab he was in.Needless to say his cab didn't go where he wanted it to go it went on a mystery tour and at the end of this tour were several very VERY large angry cab drivers.....oh how we laughed as he got a severe kicking............lol
And b4 any 1 says "out of order" be a cab driver for a while.I had alsorts trying to beat me up.4th night after starting 4 guys tried to drag me out and beat me up,another time 3 guys threatened to burn my face as they refused to pay and walked away laughing,another was a geezer and his mate trying to beat me with my own wheel brace.U take sooooo much then ya gotta fight back I'm afraid.So when u get the chance(which is rarely) u give back twice as bad.

powerband said:
I got done exactly the same way as Geoff when I was a taxi driver,but it cost me £50.
But mine has a somewhat happier ending.The guy was well known for it after doing a few drivers, and when i had changed companies and he walked into the office I recognised him immediatly.The geezer jumped into a cab and meanwhile I informed a few of the other drivers and the driver of the cab he was in.Needless to say his cab didn't go where he wanted it to go it went on a mystery tour and at the end of this tour were several very VERY large angry cab drivers.....oh how we laughed as he got a severe kicking............lol

lol nice one, gotta teach em! :)

Back