Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What is better openPLI or blackhole fOr vu+UNO

Every one has their own preferences, the only way to know if it's better (for you) is to try it.

its all down to personal preference but blackhole for me. my uno has never had any other image on it apart from the stock image,regards mdt

Hmmm I don't no much I had a techno 500 and sum bloke installed the motor dish and the box then I Bort UNO from him so he done the box programming I had 2 lines 1 was sky uk 1 was euroeopn line or he 3pm futy but that line was jumpy so I Bort a line over the Internet and I read up few forums and using dcc I installed the clines my self I have access to 30w to 39e almost everything except for I don't get ad sports hd which is Badr sat and nilesat 26e and 7w but I get sum channels but I've been tolled I need a 1m dish for that, if u have any good links for blackhole and instructions to install can plz do forward them to me

Last edited:
to throw nother curve ball i have my uno running VTI and very pleased with it to m8 you have to try them all till you find whats right for you

Back