What happened?

Must have been a mod on a mission.

I'm sure I've seen a couple of posts/shouts about disappearing posts this morning.

dunno about that , fed up to the back teeth getting logged out every time i click on a like though :Angryfire

dunno about that , fed up to the back teeth getting logged out every time i click on a like though :Angryfire

Shouldnt get logged out for that m8,might get a redirect warning for missing post/thread though,I think there is a separate issue with some people getting logged out though

when i click on a like it takes me back to the beginning of the thread. it's a bit annoying but i can live with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK I have bumped that thread,but Mick is on holiday for two weeks m8,that's the thread I was on about in my earlier post,

Strange the way these things only effect some isn't it? :)

hmmmm, dunno what you are trying to say like, i know how to log in & click when the header tell me i have a new like/quote etc

hmmmm, dunno what you are trying to say like, i know how to log in & click when the header tell me i have a new like/quote etc

I'm not trying to say anything ,I was genuinely curious as to how certain things only affect some people and not others,in future I will keep my thoughts to myself

Could it be skins people are using?

You mean as in being thin-skinned? :LOL:

Sorry, couldn't resist!

On a technical note, since the rendering all happens at the user end there's a large number of Operating Systems, browsers, add-ons etc. Unlikely they'd all work the same.

Back