• Benq

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Hitachi

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Sammy

Votes: 12 21.4%

• Total voters
man you give up so easily!

NO NOT REALLY, IVE NOT BEEN ON MY XBOX FOR MONTHS, ONLY FIRED IT BACK UP FOR MW2,

i dont play much and i dont download many games, not giving up but its also not worth the 30 quid subs i pay them for a years play when im not actually on for months at a time,

might aswell put that money into something i own and can play when ever i see fit at no cost.

all my silver account boxes r working still ok so the kids can still stream films .. so they will do as media centers

l have a Hitachi l can return to stock and l would be happy to buy mw2 as thats the only game l have like this year

Last edited:
all my silver account boxes r working still so the kids can still stream films .. so they will do as media centers

l have a Hitachi l can return to stock and l would be happy to buy mw2 as thats the only game l have liked this year

shit wot happened there lol .. please delete mod/admin

Last edited:
all my silver account boxes r working still ok so the kids can still stream films .. so they will do as media centers

i thought they deleted the codec mate? or did they not this time

edit cant check as im playing the dodgy as fook rrod version of MW2 :0) dual guns! rock on

Last edited:
my silver tag wont stream says it needs a media update

there all silver m8 . had the first month free over six months back and there still working now .unless u have to download the codec within the first month ?

with a banned xbox has any one tried replacing the nand chip from a non banned box????? would this work??
is the ban hammer hitting all thous who are on live with mw2 ect??

NO NOT REALLY, IVE NOT BEEN ON MY XBOX FOR MONTHS, ONLY FIRED IT BACK UP FOR MW2,

i dont play much and i dont download many games, not giving up but its also not worth the 30 quid subs i pay them for a years play when im not actually on for months at a time,

might aswell put that money into something i own and can play when ever i see fit at no cost.

That makes sense I suppose.

I'll be playing free games on my 360 to the end :)

i thought they deleted the codec mate? or did they not this time

Codec remains intact mate.

Thank God!

my silver tag wont stream says it needs a media update

The codecs are linked to 1 box and the 1st account you used to download it with.

As long as the initial account is still active on the console then you can watch Divx without a Live connection, if the initial account has been removed from the machine then you must be connected to Live to watch Divx.

It's a complicated mess, but it helps MS save money by not licencing Divx to every console and every user automatically.

Last edited:
I'll be playing free games on my 360 to the end :)

same here although i would like to know whats got ppl banned its either bad rips in abgx or firmware is detected & b4 some 1 says abgx cant b wrong yes it can i only takes ppl 2 have 2 copies that are flagged then its put in the database

same here although i would like to know whats got ppl banned its either bad rips in abgx or firmware is detected & b4 some 1 says abgx cant b wrong yes it can i only takes ppl 2 have 2 copies that are flagged then its put in the database

its a server glitch just had the console been banned put original game in turn off then back on and hey presto signed back in

Basically, I'm pointing the finger at the iXtreme firmware.

We should remember that the Devs have never said it was rock solid secure and they've always admitted that they don't know exactly what Microsoft are capable of at their end.

They did the best they could, will be interesting to see what comes out of all of this.

its a server glitch just had the console been banned put original game in turn off then back on and hey presto signed back in

Maybe for you, but theres not a chance in hell that so many pirates have been temporarily banned due to a 'system glitch'.

Why was it only Pirates who were hit by this 'glitch'.

lol, bullshit.

Maybe for you, but theres not a chance in hell that so many pirates have been temporarily banned due to a 'system glitch'.

Why was it only Pirates who were hit by this 'glitch'.

lol, bullshit.
seems to work for some and not for others out of 6 people this has worked for 4 and not for 2 very strange hope at least some on here can get back online

seems to work for some and not for others out of 6 people this has worked for 4 and not for 2 very strange hope at least some on here can get back online

I bet you that no one on here manages to come back online.

Back