What do you think??

D1GG3R

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Having a right old chin wag last night lol...

Another topic...

Contrails or chemtrails???

Pic taken in south wales yesterday I believe??

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1380090766213.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1380090766213.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 34
I have lived near an airport for over 50 years and remember watching contrails from the early commercial jet liners and also a few from old propeller planes but it was the jets that made the regular contrails and back then there were very few jets.
I can stand and watch jets lining up to land at Luton airport now and in a 5 minute period I can see more jets than I would see in a week back then. So multiple contrails are obviously going to occur on a regular basis.
The chemtrails theory is in my mind just bunkum and is just a conspiracy theory. Commercial aircraft and chemical warfare ? Nah !!

Im thinking the pic was close to Cardiff Airport....

He reckons we're being sprayed with come crap, get this. .. 'to contol our minds'...

And thats without alcohol lol

Heard this chem-trails stuff as well from an ar$e I know. Find it hard to watch passenger planes flying and think that it's chem-trails. But this guy has taken conspiracy theories to another level and want to dismiss every single one he spouts, whether it turns out to be true or not! lol.

He also thinks the fluoride in toothpaste is put in there to control the populations minds, as is the metallic fillings from the dentist, which picks up signals to control you. Apparently, you can go to your dentist, say to him, "I know what you are up to! Replace my fillings!" and they'll hold their hands up and replace them! I know high levels of fluoride have been experimented on for mind control, but you'd need to ingest a sh!tload of toothpaste for any effects as far as I'm aware.

Paul McCartney isn't Paul McCartney according to him, he died and replaced by a look-a-like. He knows this because on the Abbey Road album cover, he's the only one in bare feet, plus some other clues to his death, switched off tbh so don't know the rest.

Oh yes, and apparently Drummer Lee Rigby was murdered by the Government. All staged to look like it was Al Qaeda. That one made my blood boil. Cannot listen to this fcukwit's voice anymore, let alone the statements he comes out with.

Don't get me wrong, there will be conspiracy theories out there that will turn out to be true, but this retard I know takes it to another level. Believe me Digger, you're getting off lightly with just the chem-trail one!! lol

I'm happy for someone else to prove a conspiracy theory to be correct, but this guy is spouting as much of them as he can, so that at some point, he can turn round and say, "I TOLD YOU SO!!!" It's bloody verbal water torture! :Angryfire

Hmmmm??? Me thinks and does a google......

Link here

It's true I'm telling ya... It's true!!!! You're all mad!!!!

:Laugh:

over south wales, they always go east to west as its under the atlantic route from london and the rest of southern UK, id imagine the higher 'lines' in that picture are the E-W, and that the lower lines are N-S lines, meaning this pic was probably taken somewhere north of london, for the more 'local' flights between UK airports

I got the pic from the guy that told me about the trails... it was posted on Facebook apparently??

I got the pic from the guy that told me about the trails... it was posted on Facebook apparently??

Which is precisely why I NEVER give my REAL name on forums!

[Sent from my samcam - just call me Dave]

Maybe north of cardiff for the North UK flights and the east west is to Bristol

Having a right old chin wag last night lol...

Another topic...

Contrails or chemtrails???

Pic taken in south wales yesterday I believe??

Its difficult to guess its location with it being a little patchy

i have lived in wales all my life, for 21 years only 5 miles from cardiff airport, and i work all over south, mid east and west wales, and ive never once seen more than one or 2 N-S lines, when i started working away, this was actually something that i noticed in the sky, as to me, it was unusual to see lines cross like that. right now outside, im half way between brecon and swansea, and the ONLY ones visable are E-W, im going to cardiff later, so ill take a look there as well

Back