What Do You Think ?

D 8 RCS

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Still Lost and Looking for a Better Place.
OK, at the minute I drive a Citroen C3 1.4 HDi Diesel Exclusive 2003 (110K on clock) it is a great little motor to drive, great mpg, it is cheap to insure and road tax is only £30 per year.
In the not too distant future I would like to change cars and would like a little bit more room in the car but don't want to increase my running costs by too much!
I saw this :: USED PROTON SAVVY STYLE S-A 1.2cc Semi Automatic, 5 door hatchback, Woking, Surrey

Now I am not saying this actual vehicle as I don't have the money at the moment and I would need to sell mine as well but this looked quite a nice motor and seems to meet the criteria I am after and the sort of price I would like but I also know Protons used to have a terrible reputation.
Can any of you see anything in it's specification that would put you off or have you had any experience of these motors ?
Also, is there any other cars you would recommend, but remember Automatic (my wife passed in a manual but now refuses to drive anything else), Cheap to run and in the £2000 to maybe £3000 priced mark (this would depend on what I can get for my car).
Thanks in advance for any of your input.

PS.
Before anyone starts saying "I thought you were pleading poverty on benefits", after 2 years of fighting and argueing I am awaiting back pay on my benefits that were cut while I Appealed, so I will have a lump sum that I should of had in small weekly payments during the last 2 years, so it is only money I should of had.

You could find faults with almost any car if you look mate. That Proton does look a tidy motor though. :)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back