Android What do you think of this box?

The MINIX NEO Z64 streaming multimedia (XBMC KODI)

2GB DDR3 RAM 32GB storage ROM (support for TF card up to 64GB)

Intel Baytrail-T Z3735F CPU and HD Graphic GPU

2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi

Bluetooth 4.0

Operating system: Windows 8.1(Bing)

Two USB 2.0 host ports

HDMI connector

System: Windows

CPU: Intel Baytrail T Z3735F

Core: Quad Core

RAM: 2G

ROM: 32G

Max. Extended Capacity: 64G

These boxes all the types would be great if everything worked and were a little simpler to set up..I have tried xbmc and kodi etc and its a minefield to set up and none of the streams ever work..this can never replace sat or cable for me there no point in this type of box..this is only my opinion probably my lack of knowledge that holds it back for me.

ye kodi and IPTV is a bit jigery pokery and still in early stages imho. Probably better for streaming movies if nothing else. The spec looks quite good but microsoft????? really!!!

These boxes all the types would be great if everything worked and were a little simpler to set up..I have tried xbmc and kodi etc and its a minefield to set up and none of the streams ever work..this can never replace sat or cable for me there no point in this type of box..this is only my opinion probably my lack of knowledge that holds it back for me.

I don’t know that much about XBMC myself; still I only use the T8 android box for all my viewing, admittedly I don’t care much for sport but I am told that many people only watch sport on it.

There is what they call “the Wizard” out there that configures all your add-ons every so often so you don’t need to.

They have RSS feeds at the bottom of the screen that tells you when you need to use the Wizard and get the latest updates every week or so

The only snag is that you have to buy the box from them; if you use your own box then you have to pay for the wizard.

I am looking for a second box for upstairs, this is the reason I’m asking about the MINIX NEO Z64

You can get the free tvaddons.ag setup wizard for kodi does a similar thing. Then You can use any box You want.

Spot on...Had a Android M8 box that was meant to be fully loaded :Angryfire, fannied about with it for days got everything working only to find the streams were pish, stopping and stuttering driving me mental, ended up telling the guy it was fecked and got my money back. :thumbdown:

There's one in every bunch

Attachments

• one-bad-apple-spoils-the-rest2.jpg
    one-bad-apple-spoils-the-rest2.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 47
Back