what can i do with salmon ?

Exclusive

DW Regular
Reaction score
Anyone help, am starvin

got some salmon fish thing here, and want to eat it :)

any ideas ?

fillets,

________

in butter then eat it with what lol ?

fillets,

________

in butter then eat it with what lol ?

put the oven on 180
fook the fillets in some foil with a dod of butter salt and pepper
put it in the oven for 25 minutes and eat with some bottles of wine

Put the salmon in the bin and phone Dominos Pizza!

Or if you really want the Salmon, stick it in the microwave then put it in a roll?

OK cooking's not my speciality!

Take the skin off, sprinkle white pepper on all sides & salt, smear some olive oil on all sides. Heat frying pan (thick gauge pan) place in pan & cook on all sides so it's nice & brown.

Maybe eat with mash & garden peas or chips.

you don't need take skin off if you don't want too & use black pepper & normal oil if that's what you got.

Last edited:
wrap it in foil with any seasoning you choose mark 7 are 8 20 mins new patatoes and green beans simple is best i think

I spend most of the week working away, so when I fancy some salmon, it's wrapped in foil with some butter cooked in my George, then laid on a bed of freshly microwaved brown rice, then covered in a delicate packet hollandaise sauce. Thats a really nice meal :banana:

what can i do with salmon ?

feed it to the cat feed cat to the dog then make a big pot of curry.

if you need help making the curry try google type in 100 ways to wok the dog.

A nice and simple way I do it is heat a knob of butter in a frying pan, put the fillets in skin side up and cook untill the salmon looks cooked half way through, usually about 3 or 4 minutes. Turn over the fish and cook on the skin side for about 4 or 5 minutes untill the fish is cooked through and the skin browns up.
Put the fish on plates with boiled new potatoes and veg. Whilst doing this, heat another knob of butter and pan-fry some finely chopped parsley or dill. After a couple of minutes pour the butter over the fish and garnish with a sprig of parsley.
Dead easy, simple and quick. All done in 20 mins.
Tip is don't over cook the fish.

Curly

lol i ended up putting it in the frying pan, with a bit of salt and pepper and butter,

didnt taste to bad, but next time ill think ill stick to a takeaway :)

Back