What are the settings for redhottv and ss using a x-pert v-stream dvb-t card?

groovyray5317

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi i am using the programme dvb plus version 2.11 using a x-pert v-stream dvb-t card and am trying to tune in redhottv ect.I can get to the pids audio video menu to add new channels but dont know the settings for this programme.Ive also tried my theatre and showshiffter and progdvb and none of them work.They dont tune in any channels.Just got a blank screen.Please help????.Ray from south east london.

Increase your post count and then ask to join the the closed room, they are in there

Thanks darcy your the best.

Thanks aot darcy, i got redhot working lastnight without using showshifter,progdvb and my theatre.I used the programme that came with my pci card.It's called Dvb-plus.I also tuned in satanta sports thanks to you again mate.Is there anyway of watching xtraview by altering the pids please darcy, cos i heard that's possible 2?. :BLOBBY: Oh by the way i heard theres noway of altering pids ect for ukgoldtv, tcm, discovery channel, channel X ect.Is that true?.

Last edited:
You need the new BDA drivers to get showshifter and the other progs to work, you got the same card as me...

Any links so i can download any latest bda drivers 4 showshifter or mytheatre then bally mate?.Appreciated. :angelwing

I did post a link in the forum awhile back but it seems like its expired... Best thing to do is email the tech support and they will give you a link... http://www.kworld.com.tw/

Thank you so much bally.Cheers mate.I was also wondering if anybody had any pid settings for xtraview? do they exist?.

I dont think xtraview is working so pid would be useless at the moment

Ok i thought not.I used to pay £1 a day 2 watch xtraview Whiuch to me is abit of a rip off when u can watch it for free adjusting pids.Also it's not illigal is it to do that i mean.Cant wait till the day where somebody cracks all the tutv channels so we can watch it free on our tv cards.Now wouldnt that be great.lol.Oh by the way, i have also heard that tutv has gone pay as you go now so all you have to do is buy a £20 card i think and it gives you so much time to watch the channels?.Has anybody ellse heard about this?.

groovyray5317 said:
Hi i am using the programme dvb plus version 2.11 using a x-pert v-stream dvb-t card and am trying to tune in redhottv ect.I can get to the pids audio video menu to add new channels but dont know the settings for this programme.Ive also tried my theatre and showshiffter and progdvb and none of them work.They dont tune in any channels.Just got a blank screen.Please help????.Ray from south east london.

Redhot
Video PID = 0x1b9e (decimal 7070)
Audio PID = 0x1b9f (decimal 7071)
Audio/Video PCR = 0x0b00 (decimal 2816)
Frequency: Depends on the transmitter you receive from. This is on Mux A

Setanta Sports ( Scotland )
Video PID = 0x0bb8 (decimal 3000)
Audio PID = 0x0bb9 (decimal 3001)
Audio/Video PCR = 0x0bb8 (decimal 3000)
Frequency: Depends on the transmitter you receive from. This is on Mux 2

work fine for me m8

will this work on any card and software that allows entering these values

cheers

chas

Yes any DVB-T card with software that allows you to modify the PIDS

yeah tried it and it works cool.

now have to check on sunday if setanta works cant see this lasting though, why cant the same be done for the other scrambled channels.

chas

It works because RH & SS are not scrambled - they use PID redirection NOT encryption

Back