Well, this caption will be hard...

which one of you did that shit !!!!!!!!!!!

More upper class Tory scum tearing apart another poor animal

Couldn't be more wrong. Still, now you've made a complete fool of yourself I'll tell you what you're looking at.

That's a bloodhound pack. They hunt people, not animals. All the excitement of dashing around but nothing dies.

Good job you are not in charge of anything!

Last edited:
And the winner of the Joshua tetley look alike competition is ....

Members of the Canine division of ASLEF. Today staged a sit-down ( well one of em anyway! ).
To show their solidarity towards brother members, during the 24hr tube strike.

C'mon CB The lack of empty woodbine packets gave it away m8 lol :Hit: (Joke!!).

sorry don't like it these animals are taught to kill and these morons get a kick out of it . lets hope the ban stays in place and scotland bans the deer and bird shooting these are sports its just cruelty . and in charge of what even pretending to do this is just keeping the dogs trained in hope of the ban being lifted .

I've read this link and submitted my letter m8. Probs nobody on here would disagree "nobody has the right to be cruel to an animal in the name of ‘sport’, ‘pest control’ or otherwise."

Now start at the beginning of the thread again & take your time reading it m8.
You must've been tired the first time ::)

Come on! Wakey! Wakey! :Hit:

Next time a murderer goes on the run, He should be given sanctuary, if he's found holding a fox.

I'm not arguing with you mate. We've been here long enough :)

Nuff said by me lol

ffs hh you posted a picture in the fun and laugh section and jump on people for there comments . maybe think a little next time and aim at the right section

Okay, I give up. In Fun & Laughter to attract funny comments. The last line in post #1 suggests it's not what it appears to be.

My caption would be:

"Come on you lot, stop licking the guy, the next bloke has the treats"

Back